2011 ECCO Golf Street

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
These are the new 2011 version of the Golf Street Premiere that were incredibly popular last year. The uppers are made of Camel and they feature a slightly different look.

DSC5998-L.jpg

DSC6001-L.jpg

DSC6000-L.jpg

DSC5999-L.jpg

Nice!!! Any idea of what other colors are going to be available? I would love some that don't have the white sole going around the bottom of the shoe.

love it. If I needed new golf shoes, the ECCO's would be tops on the list.

Those are sharp looking. I like those alot. Any idea when they will be available and in what colors?

• Admin
Nice!!! Any idea of what other colors are going to be available? I would love some that don't have the white sole going around the bottom of the shoe.

The ones shown here. Black, and a lighter brown as well.
They are available now.

Did you say camel? Is that even legal? At any rate, they look great!

The ones shown here. Black, and a lighter brown as well.
They are available now.

Thanks, I'll go check their site out now.

I really like the casual shoes that are out there right now. Not too sure how the lack of spikes would work for me as I'm often in some pretty rotten spots on the course. Either way, looking forward to your thoughts.

I ma just not a big fan of these. I understand why some people would be, but I am more of a traditionalist when it comes to golf shoes, and these look to much like sneakers to me, which I know is the point, just not my cup of tea.

I love the casual look too. My only issue with the Eccos is I did not find them as comfortable as they looked. They were good but not anything I expected.

I really like the casual shoes that are out there right now. Not too sure how the lack of spikes would work for me as I'm often in some pretty rotten spots on the course. Either way, looking forward to your thoughts.

very nice......I like those shoes

My dad has a pair of the 2010 model, and while I think they look a bit casual, he says they are incredibly comfortable and I believe him.

Really interesting colour here.. Those would go great with khaki haha

Do these come in different colors? I am not sure if the would go with my overalls or not :confused2:

Do these come in different colors? I am not sure if the would go with my overalls or not :confused2:

Wow, you really skimmed this one huh? :alien:

These are awesome shoes, I have the black ones and could not be happier. On Saturday I played a round and continued to wear them afterwards at the mall and out for dinner, they actually look pretty sharp with jeans off the course.

Wow, you really skimmed this one huh? :alien:

"Black, and a lighter brown as well." per JB........ hehe my skimming skills need to match one-T. Oh well these are some comfortable looking shoes and will be in my to get list!

I really like the looks of these. I've been looking for something that I could go straight from teaching to the golf course. I may have to take a longer look at Ecco.

Love them!!

I have two pair of the 2010 models. I love them. I wear them on and off the course. I like the ones with the strip and the three dots better then the plain ones. I have the white and green and the brown and orange. I find them extremely comfortable. I wore a new pair of Eccos last week with the standard spikes and I did not like them near as much as the streets.

I would love some of the lighter brown ones. Going to the site now to see about sizing.

Thest are the ones you can wear off course too, right?

I would love some of the lighter brown ones. Going to the site now to see about sizing.

Thest are the ones you can wear off course too, right?

That is correct.

Best golf shoe I've ever worn. Light and comfortable. I put them on at home and go straight to the course.

I have last years version, the ones that Couples wore at Augusta. They are the best golf shoe I have ever worn.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

It`s an imminent danger that a pair of these shoes will belong to me soon, they looked great!

Back