CONTEST The Final Spot: 2022 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final spot...let's do this!

This is going to be a fun contest can’t wait to see all the entries!

Seems like a lot of skimmers on the contest rules tho so far 🤣

Good luck everyone!

the team is almost complete!!! good luck to all who enter.

What a fun contest and way to wrap this team up!!!

What an awesome contest this is going to be fun! I can’t wait to see all of the pics! LFG it is the last spot for the Grandaddy this can be you!

This is such a good contest! Gotta swing for the fences here!

I would have to head up to my club to do this as my bag and any spare balls are in my locker and I don't even have any balls in the house that I could take a picture of

Love this contest! And last spot to fill out this amazing team. Let's go!!

Great contest!! Good luck to everyone who enters...

Oh this is going fg to be fun…do I go to the local store and buy my favorite Callaway ball or wait until I get home tonight…decisions!

Have always filled in instead of outlying identification marks. Actually got paired up with a guy playing the same Truvis Version, so glad I had mine marked.

Chevron is filled with hopes and dreams of a good round!
20220824_071839.jpg

Ohhhhhhh this gonna be gooooood!

CSX LS made a HIO. Blue box around Callaway logo. I do the blue because I like the color and paradise. I started doing the box around logo about 5 yrs ago because dots and such were everywhere. Just wanted something different.

20220824_065556.jpg

Updated image to show current years line. Reminder

16614411798486119255204347337958.jpg

Last edited:
Oh this is going fg to be fun…do I go to the local store and buy my favorite Callaway ball or wait until I get home tonight…decisions!
I'm not one to dissuade from buying more Callaway balls, but you do have until Sunday.

Great contest idea!! Good luck all!

Never been so excited to see THPers balls.

so exciting to see who gets the final spot!

I don't usually mark my triple track balls but I'll try and come up with something...

Break out those orange sharpies!!!

I don't usually mark my triple track balls but I'll try and come up with something...

same here. I pretty much never mark my balls, but I'm also usually the only one in the group playing CSX LS triple track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back