CONTEST The Final Spot: 2022 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

Already so great pictures!! I am going to try to do something, but being in the office all day followed by 4 long day volunteering at the Tour Championship it could be tricky. Good luck everyone!!

Ohhh. I'll have to do this Friday or Saturday. Full day of travel tomorrow and no time today.

Probably not a ton of plain white tho.

Either way. Mine will be the one in the middle of the fairway 😁
Having accidentally played a plain white when I was playing a triple track in league, it is easy to mess that up. :sick:

Welp, I know what I'll be doing during my 10 o'clock meeting! 😂

Great contest! Will get a photo when I am playing this afternoon and post it up later this afternoon or this evening.

My Chrome Soft ball of choice is a CS Truvis. I don't typically mark them, because I'm usually the only one playing them but if I do I'll fill in the chevron. Pictured is my Truvis of choice that I wish I could play every round because it reminds me of my youngest son and how lucky I am to not only be able to play this game, but have him. For the first three months of my youngest son's life, he lived in an incubator in the Winnie Palmer Hospital for Children. Thanks to Arnie's Army, and what Mr. and Mrs. Palmer did my son is able to live his best life for a LONG time.

C92EF3DF-FEB3-443A-8098-8B29CD8B0D39.jpeg

Edit: I’m going to keep the original ball, pic, and story up, but I’ll add a picture of the ball I played with last. This one is readily available and they are what I get 90% of the time I buy a Truvis.

298D416D-BF5D-44DA-9692-EB15A0F00234.jpeg

Last edited:
I love the Chrome Soft X LS. Great distance off the tee and I am still able to control the flight into greens. I like to mark my ball, casually, with the greatest trophy in all of golf. Gives me motivation to aspire to levels not yet reached!

IMG_20220824_103830927~2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back