2023 Srixon ZX5 MKII and ZX7 MKII Irons

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
New Srixon irons just hit the USGA conforming list and with it not only a view to what the future might hold, but also both RH and LH models were shown.

There were two new irons that hit today. Both the Srixon ZX5 MKII and the ZX7 MKII which follow in their general timeline of new offerings being every two years with an update.

Notoriously USGA Conforming list pictures are awful, but what do you think so far?

Untitled-20-1024x692.jpg

Continue reading...

I think Srixon makes the best looking irons on the planet. They are just my style.

“Pureframe” on the 7, but not the 5. Wonder what that is?

Initially I think they look great but agree completely that the USGA’s pics are atrocious. Will be hanging onto this thread for sure.

They look like a nice progression from the original ZX line. I’m not ready to move on from my ZX5’s just yet but will see about these when they come out.

well well well! I thought we might see these coming. The Pictures don’t give to much away and they really resemble the ZX5 / ZX7 today.
Can’t wait to hear more.

Always excited for some new Srixon irons!

I like the looks of the last release better. MKII reminds me of a Lincoln car or a video game.

I'm curious about the badging on the back of the ZX5. IS that just epoxied on there?

Funny that the 3 iron is left handed.

Look similar to the current line, which is a great selection of irons. Mainframe vs Pureframe is interesting.

The 7 looks better to my eye in this pic.

Super clean, doesn’t seem to be anything exciting going on from the outside.

I think Srixon irons are always badass. I cannot wait to learn more about these.

Ooh. I think I'm interested and would like to know more! Especially as I'm a lefty.

I like the more centralized muscle of the 7. I like where they are going.

Great, everyone trade in their old and tired ZX5s. Glut in used market then I can buy used ZX5 dirt cheap for my son.😂

Even with terrible images, they look like your tried and true classy Srixon irons. ZX5 MKII would be my choice, although I reserve the right to change my answer if/when we see some updated ZX4s.

I'm not a fan of keeping the ZX5-ZX7 names, but damn they look good.

Curious what "PUREFRAME" is..

1662989302637.png

Poor pictures as referenced but I like the look of the 5 better than the 7. I’m sure they will be great

They look to have pretty subtle changes.

Srixon always releases great looking irons.

Great looking as usual. Looking forward to more details to come out.

I really don't know how I haven't tried a set of ZX7s of some kind yet. Maybe this will be the cycle...

Back