Worst Golf Podcast Episode 7: Multiple Contests and The Wheels Come Off

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Everybody wants to be the best, we strive to be the worst. When a bad take is necessary, we will be here to share it with you. This is Episode 7 and it is a heck of a show including multiple contests.

We discuss what happens when the wheels come off on the golf course and ask you how to get out of the funk and a whole lot more. WGP is a new concept where you will frame what is discussed and be part of the conversation.

Of course, if you prefer to not watch, you can listen to the show right here, Apple Podcasts or from anywhere you do your listening and downloading from. Search for the Hackers Paradise and make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode. After listening, come back over and drop us a note below on what you agree and/or disagree with from each episode.

Do you BarkBox? If not, your dog is missing out. By using the URLs below, you can get a free month added to your subscription.
www.barkbox.com/THPGolf
www.superchewer.com/THPGolf

Continue reading...

Yes. Great way to start the day.

Great start to my morning! I'll listen to this on my way to work since I have to travel today before I get in.

Awesome start today! (y)

Okay, like 8 seconds in and there's an Arrow sighting. That has to be a good omen, right?

That was the worst and thought it would actually put me back to sleep at 530. That didn’t happen.

Only 3 people out of 8 to hit the iconic 17th???

Great start to the day. Just listened and don't know if I want to share the weird news from Tennessee. lol. Love the example of the hooker and the wheels falling off. For me if the wheels fall off, I just have to roll with it and just get the round over with and feel like I have been a fight with Mike Tyson. I will say I'm super competitive, so when this happens I get relatively down on myself, but just have to get through the round and move on because I know it will get better.

But this was a good listen and I agree with @GolferGal ! I get so pissed at people who don't put the dang cart away! I've watched it happen to other cars, but it happened to my in laws. Someone left the cart out and they were driving through the parking lot and it was raining and storming and here comes a cart rolling down the parking lot and bam. Messed their car up pretty bad.

Will grab a watch after work tonight. Enjoy these terrible casts

The wheels have been falling off a lot over the last few months. For me I power through hoping for that one shot to turn the tide. If it doesn’t happen it’s going to be a long day.

Right in time for my morning routine! Ready to dig in!

Green bubbles. Oh my :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: JB
If you can’t figure out who the weirdo is, then you’re the weirdo 😜

PUT THOSE DAMN CARTS AWAY! Could not agree more! But for me bagel bites > pizza rolls. Wheels falling off during round happens all the time for me so I am used to it. Another mediocre episode that I enjoyed immensely!

When wheels come off..... shut it down and go home. Or... have multiple cocktails and whatever comes will come.

Android green bubbles are the worst. Really dislike how when I "like" something.... it then has to respond in text that I liked it...

All of this android hate ... dang Sally!

I guess I know who's not on the Christmas list this year! (Rumor has it I'm getting an iPhone next year anyways due to my wife making my life decisions...)

When the wheels fall of I just embrace it - I'm not going to get mad, I might get a bit down but I'll still keep trying to just hit those impossible shots because one of those will bring me back in my mind. Mid round it's too late for me to really try to regroup, we're talking a real wheels fall of situation not just a couple kinda maybe sorta bad holes.

PEDs convo was interesting.

I chose to stop playing goalie when I couldn't "keep up" at a high level instead of taking stuff that would help recovery and energy. I feel for the guy you talked about, as I couldn't handle playing "not well" and it makes me glad I wasn't "good" at golf. I can enjoy the game of golf without being good, but I understand what it's like to be "good" at a sport and watch it all slip away.

Nice. Unexpected happy morning..

I’m dying here. As much crap as I get for what I pay to get a haircut, you get what you pay for.

So I’m listening with my AirPods. JB comes in on the left pod and Morgan comes in on the right. Anyone else notice this?

I cut my own hair..

So I’m listening with my AirPods. JB comes in on the left pod and Morgan comes in on the right. Anyone else notice this?
It won't be like that moving forward. Something switched in our settings as it wasn't live and used a new program.

Back