EXPERIENCE The 2022 Morgan Cup: Sponsored by Cobra Golf

My bad… I’ve been holding that Gif for awhile and now it’s wasted.
Premature gification.

BE88CC35-80CD-4EA9-BF92-C1631C0BDF4E.jpeg
Earlier today. Chipping practice. First round have the ball finish on the towel. Second round use the towel as the landing target for the ball.

Pretty well. The snakebite wedges are very good.
Agreed wholeheartedly! Best wedges I’ve had in my bag.

I love that both my 56° and 60° have full face grooves.

In Mississippi, that is referred to as Fool's Fall. It is preceded by False Fall. It is followed by Fake Fall and sometimes Fallacious Fall.

Yeah, in Aberdeen that is referred to as summer :LOL:

View attachment 9122377
Earlier today. Chipping practice. First round have the ball finish on the towel. Second round use the towel as the landing target for the ball.
I think you've done enough chipping practice now Jordy, don't be doing too much. Just thinking of you here :LOL:

I feel like I haven't swung a club in a months, and now it has instantly gone from summer to fall overnight.

I feel like I haven't swung a club in a months, and now it has instantly gone from summer to fall overnight.
What is this fall that you speak of?

I’ve holding that gif for awhile and wasted it, I’ll find another one.

I'll have the Undertaker one ready for whoever falls behind early and mounts the comeback. Best gif out there.

I'll have the Undertaker one ready for whoever falls behind early and mounts the comeback. Best gif out there.
Make sure to have a steamroller ready too. You know, just in case the Hackers can’t get that comeback going 😉

Make sure to have a steamroller ready too. You know, just in case the Hackers can’t get that comeback going 😉
When the hackers can't get the comeback going it turns into a

that stinks.

I just booked golf for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at three different courses. Time to build some strength!

As a fan / follower of the event, I'm hoping for all close matches. I want nothing but nailbiters down the stretch.

Just realized it's only 3 weeks from tomorrow until this 🙌

Skimmer alert. @MagicSpell how is your shortened prep going? Feel like you'll be ready?

Back