EXPERIENCE The 2022 Morgan Cup: Sponsored by Cobra Golf

I recommend a swing change thought right before you get on the plane ;):ROFLMAO:
Yeah nothing but YouTube swing videos for the international flight entertainment!

Come up to Georgetown one weekend and we can play at my club and you can try out mine. I've been really happy with so far.
I'd love to. May have to be in the spring. It has been a busy last few months and the wife and I are expecting our second child any day now. Would love to come up though and play a round with you in the spring!

I live in a cardboard box on a golf course, so I basically will be sent flying here shortly
But with those Align grips, at least you know that you'll be holding your clubs the right way.

I recommend a swing change thought right before you get on the plane ;):ROFLMAO:
I can’t promise that won’t be the case 😂

I was looking at a Cobra driver over the weekend. Not that it matters, but I'm just curious if anyone knows how many Tour pros play Cobra drivers? Noticed that there was not one win this year by a player using a Cobra driver. And I just wanted to know if it was because most Tour pros play Titleist, Callaway, and Taylormade?
Lexi…..?

I live in a cardboard box on a golf course, so I basically will be sent flying here shortly
better that than underwater. :eek:

So the event is fast approaching I'm curious if you all have developed a favorite part of the bag. Could be the irons, or the 3 wood/hybo/driver etc. A club (or clubs) that you've found no matter what the situation it just flat out performs for you?

So the event is fast approaching I'm curious if you all have developed a favorite part of the bag. Could be the irons, or the 3 wood/hybo/driver etc. A club (or clubs) that you've found no matter what the situation it just flat out performs for you?

I'm a highish handicap player, so this is relative. I'm most confident in short game. wedges and putter. However, the biggest improvement to my overall game has been courtesy of the LTDx Driver.

I'm still waiting for my name to be added to the list :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
One more Morgan Cup win might be enough to get you a team captain slot on the LIV tour 😂

The King Tec hybrids, specifically for me 2 have been an absolute hit. It performs so well off the tee, out of the fairway, punching out from trees, thick rough, anything else you can think of. I also have a three and four that are every bit as good.

A close second for me in terms of favorite club would be the Agera putter. The confidence I have standing over putts is so much greater than my old putter.

I was looking at a Cobra driver over the weekend. Not that it matters, but I'm just curious if anyone knows how many Tour pros play Cobra drivers? Noticed that there was not one win this year by a player using a Cobra driver. And I just wanted to know if it was because most Tour pros play Titleist, Callaway, and Taylormade?
Justin Suh is on the big Tour this year.

Man, getting so fired up for this and I'm not even going!

Back