EXPERIENCE The 2022 Morgan Cup: Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Forgive my memory if this has been mentioned but how will the formats breakdown by course?

Forgive my memory if this has been mentioned but how will the formats breakdown by course?
This is an excellent question.

If you find out, please share 😂

I’m fired up for your odds and preview show!
Been taking notes, have a little bit of time but been fleshing out the broad strokes.

I have big shoes to fill. I might be more nervous this year than last year...

On our course we try to keep the Bermuda rough at 1 3/4” height. If it gets much longer than that you start to lose golf balls despite them being a few feet off the fairway and pace of play really slows down.

Because Bermuda is ve
Sooo just a little over 2 weeks to go! We are nearing crunch time! Any last minute bag changes, tweaks or otherwise?
Got a new driver shaft coming tomorrow. Gonna try it and see what happens. Graphite Design AD-DI 6S Orange. The 7S has been so good in my 3 wood that I had to try it.

On our course we try to keep the Bermuda rough at 1 3/4” height. If it gets much longer than that you start to lose golf balls despite them being a few feet off the fairway and pace of play really slows down.
I lost 4 balls Saturday. I found another 3 just by stepping on or nearly stepping on them. When leaves are added, it gets really ugly.

So the event is fast approaching I'm curious if you all have developed a favorite part of the bag. Could be the irons, or the 3 wood/hybo/driver etc. A club (or clubs) that you've found no matter what the situation it just flat out performs for you?
I usually take a long time to really get comfortable with clubs but so far I would say that is the 54*. The Agera was that right off the bat but then we got out of the honeymoon phase and I struggled the last couple of months. It was all me though as I wasn't reading my lines well and my alignment was a little off. I fixed the alignment issue (too open of a stance) and started rolling it better. I started knocking in some putts last week and got that confidence back. Saturday it showed as I made almost everything and only had 25 putts.

Getting more and more excited for this one as we get closer!

So the event is fast approaching I'm curious if you all have developed a favorite part of the bag. Could be the irons, or the 3 wood/hybo/driver etc. A club (or clubs) that you've found no matter what the situation it just flat out performs for you?
My biggest area of improvement with the new clubs has been approach play, which I guess means most of the bag haha. In particular of late the Tec hybrids have been really solid performers. There's a par 5 over water at my course that I've hit or been just off the green a bunch the last month or two after rarely going for it in the past.

Too bad you can't use those in a few weeks ;)
Your ass-cap (that was a term of endearment) gave the green light! :sneaky:

Keen eye have you! :) Did some "creative editing".
Very well done!

Got me excited that you might actually bring a set or two of the new new for everyone to drool over until I looked more carefully at the picture and reread the original article.

The 54* SnakeBite Versatile Wedge has been a beast for me. Coming in at a close second is the Agera putter. I played today and hit five 6-10 footers. The short game has been strong with those two weapons!

Yeah nothing but YouTube swing videos for the international flight entertainment!
It’s strange how confident your team is in the three-peat, yet you are worried about how Team Hackers are preparing for the event. I’m thinking a little more nervous than you realize 🤣

Back