EXPERIENCE The 2022 Morgan Cup: Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Me too. The storm headed out over the ocean and its impacts here were pretty minimal. Course reopening in the morning and I’ll be back at it.

Cobra make such good looking bags!

Clubs are amazing too but the bag is the new hotness for you guys right now lol
Yeah it’s sharp and lite. A pleasant surprise was finding an internal pouch for the rain hood. Very easy access location in that rush to find it.

On the website it says this....
  • Oversized Insulated Pocket – Fit up to eleven cans of your favorite beverage.
Can someone prove that in their review?

I will putt it to the test soon!

And provide commentary and video of the progression through said 11 cans of adult beverages. No nature stops recorded.

Confirmed! 11 cans that are 12oz size are in the pocket pictured below. Not much room for ice after but some can be put in. 9 cans with ice would be good.
0CACFEA9-06E0-4641-B6D8-C49DA2566EAF.jpeg

Confirmed! 11 cans that are 12oz size are in the pocket pictured below. Not much room for ice after but some can be put in. 9 cans with ice would be good.
View attachment 9124289
I will test 11 silver bullets with ice. For comparison sake. Not that I enjoy that beer…

And here I was thinking the 7up would get the comment. Good thing the cactus cooler was at the bottom 😂
Diet 7up is a staple for me. It goes with Gin and Vodka!

Diet 7up is a staple for me. It goes with Gin and Vodka!

You can’t call me out for a staple mixer that goes with vodka and then claim your own staple mixer.

You can’t call me out for a staple mixer that goes with vodka and then claim your own staple mixer.

Did I call you out ?

I stated your state of residence. gaslight district is a California thing right?

paradise on paradise crime??? 😂

Did I call you out ?

I stated your state of residence. gaslight district is a California thing right?

paradise on paradise crime??? 😂
Fair point. This is all @echico fault and you’re in the clear 😂

Ok, you’ve seen the bags for team runner-up in this year’s Morgan Cup, now it’s time to feast your eyes on a bag full of goodness from Team Hackers!
27EB8C7D-899F-46B4-9DEF-CAFC63F3C150.jpeg1260F486-F5BC-48FD-9AF0-68E4188303D2.jpeg7B3A8546-11FE-4E3B-98DC-B199EE107342.jpeg

What is that bullseye thing on the side pocket?

Back