EXPERIENCE The 2022 Morgan Cup: Sponsored by Cobra Golf

11 silver bullets fit fine. This ice pack and 7 bullets also fit.
OR….

Ice pack, 6 silver bullets, and a bottle of Blanton’s.
Your call.
View attachment 9124315
Haha! I sincerely appreciate your research. For science, of course.

So 11 cans of water
@Jtubb17 established normal can capacity. I established a proof for the Coors/white claw crowd. And leveled up with real bourbon testing.

Is guess 4 real beers (16 oz craft) plus ice will easily fit. 6 with ice will be a stretch. I just don’t have them on hand. I’m in training!

the bullets are leftover from @Roadrunner and @Wildcat4life postmates.

I think you just need to test how the bag feels with Blantons full bath empty

Hopefully someone with one of these new bags can start a thread for some bag reviews.

Less than 2 weeks. Let's go Paradise!

Sooo close. What are you doing to get better today?? LFG! This is going to be an epic event

Great news from my home course today! I should be able to get swings in right up until I leave! Up until today, they’d planned to shut down after this weekend!

0BBFA2F4-750D-425C-80B8-C11B08F3462E.jpeg

Spent some time on the range today with the new driver shaft and might have found something.

Had a Team Hackers day afterwards. Played 9 holes and only missed one fairway. Chipped in for eagle on #9. 3 under on the front.

Headed to Santee, SC in the morning for a 3 day golf trip with 20 guys. Member guest Tournament next Saturday.

Will be getting my liver and golf game game tuned up for the epic golf road-trip and awesome competition that is the Morgan Cup.

11 silver bullets fit fine. This ice pack and 7 bullets also fit.
OR….

Ice pack, 6 silver bullets, and a bottle of Blanton’s.
Your call.
View attachment 9124315
So long as someone else is carrying it, either option is acceptable!

Great news from my home course today! I should be able to get swings in right up until I leave! Up until today, they’d planned to shut down after this weekend!

View attachment 9124604

I'll admit I did a double take before I realized where you are playing. :LOL: I'm happy to hear that you will be able to get some more prep in before the MC.

Now the big question is….any Mango Cart in there?
I think you will find the California and Mississippi taste palates will be a tad different.

Back