TM Penta Giveaway?

Congrat for those that have waited a long time for these.......I am in cali and still have not seen anything.

TM is pretty good with following through with their promotions. Please be patient.

Eager to hit them them. I'd love to switch to a Taylormade ball. I do have bias when it comes to brands. I have Taylormade everything but my wedges, putter, and ball.

Congrat for those that have waited a long time for these.......I am in cali and still have not seen anything.

TM is pretty good with following through with their promotions. Please be patient.

yeah sounds like they are rolling in now!

i'm feeling it today....
today is a Penta day. has to be!
c'mon Penta!

a month an a half still havent received mines...

My Penta's arrived today.

Cant wait until those who also received their Pentas go out and try them. I am curious to see what you all thought as well.

Nothing but Dang BILLS .....

I got mine today finally! Pentas, ProV1 ProV1x (last gen and new), Bridgestone B330, Srixon ZSTAR and ZSTAR X, E6, and a few others are now a part of my ball testing this summer. I will creating a thread soon of my findings so far.

Just got mine last night, about 5 weeks after receiving my email saying I'd be getting them. I'll be playing them and comparing them to my Pro-V1's on Saturday.

Got mine today..........they really out did themselves with the packaging.

So those in Cali that won you should have yours soon too

When I got my email asking me to give my review of the balls I wrote back to them saying, "I never got the trial 6-pack so I'm not sure how I could review them..." They wrote back saying that there was a mess up with a mass email and they were working to get the rest of the balls out. I hope I get them soon, I want to give them another honest look.

Soo....got mine in today.....anyone else get TWO packs sent to them?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?! Rocking the Jedi mind tricks on taylormade :)

None for me yet

I now tap while I talk

Soo....got mine in today.....anyone else get TWO packs sent to them?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?! Rocking the Jedi mind tricks on taylormade :)

Did you get two 6 packs or two sleeves of 3 balls? I received 1 box containing two sleeves of 3. Maybe you won twice and they just decided to send them at the same time?

Got my email June 6 and it says four weeks so I have another couple weeks to wait.

Got my email June 6 and it says four weeks so I have another couple weeks to wait.

I hope that is true. Most of the people have been waiting much longer than the posted 4 weeks.....I'm waiting patiently still

I was surprised to receive 6 of these balls yesterday. I'll give them a shot this weekend.

Mine came in last night as well. Better late than never. I rolled a couple on the carpet last night with the putter and heard a louder click than normal at impact than I do with the Bridgestone's I normally use.

Still waiting wtf.

Back