Off Course: Is Rory #1?

I have a theory behind that.
Current middle golfers grew up playing video games alone and shooting baskets in the front yard.
Late 80s and 90s born children grew up playing those with others through a live feed and talking to friends during. The idea of just playing alone was considered boring.
Woah...you just nailed that to perfection. Never thought of things like that but so true. I spent hours upon hours shooting free throws at my parents house growing up, its all starting to make sense haha

@Canadan and @Jman really enjoyed the podcast. Dan glad you feel better as well. I thoroughly enjoyed the LIV discussion and how it was discussed in a mature and logical manner. Refreshing take compared to other content out in the podcast world.

@Canadan and @Jman really enjoyed the podcast. Dan glad you feel better as well. I thoroughly enjoyed the LIV discussion and how it was discussed in a mature and logical manner. Refreshing take compared to other content out in the podcast world.
First time Dan and I have been called mature. Hahaha

thank you!

First time Dan and I have been called mature. Hahaha

thank you!

He obviously does not know you two very well. :ROFLMAO:;)

Woah...you just nailed that to perfection. Never thought of things like that but so true. I spent hours upon hours shooting free throws at my parents house growing up, its all starting to make sense haha
I think you just called me a genius. thank you

So when are we going to play Belterra again 😍

haha, the hottest of hot takes.

I didnt use Poulter and Phil or Garcia to describe it, just adding to it haha.
But I dont think you need a betting favorite make a great field. That list I posted would without a shadow of a doubt be considered a great field at a PGA Tour event.
Thats what sucks about this. Outside of forcing their hands with cash, the PGA Tour won't have too many great fields anymore.
Check the leaderboard this week.

just confirming your observation about lack of stacked fields.
I mean taking a silly season event on the PGA Tour doesn’t mean much. I think most golf fans would prefer a condensed season.

Going to dial this up for my commute this afternoon. With all this Rory #1 talk I may need to tuck it into the waistband haha

Loved the close of this. Golf how you want to golf to have fun. Don’t impose on others. All day.

Back