The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. One hour to play three holes and it was getting slower as I went. I started to drive around to get in front of whoever was making it slow, but the cart girl said it was like that all the way.
So why didn't you just hang out with her Smalls?

So why didn't you just hang out with her Smalls?

You mean other than that my wife was working in the pro shop? haha

Yep. One hour to play three holes and it was getting slower as I went. I started to drive around to get in front of whoever was making it slow, but the cart girl said it was like that all the way.

WOW, thats crazy slow man, I hope you go your money back. I don't think courses realize how bad it looks and how mad people get when they overbook a course. It led me, to joining a private one just so I could play at a proper speed.

WOW, thats crazy slow man, I hope you go your money back. I don't think courses realize how bad it looks and how mad people get when they overbook a course. It led me, to joining a private one just so I could play at a proper speed.

Well, I don't have to pay, so I didn't have to worry about that. But yeah, they need to space the groups out better.

I did give THP Epoch tees to the group behind me at the first tee and the group in front of me when I drove back in. Hopefully some of them will show up here.

Dogs were playing in the yard. I was playing fetch with Tara but Charlie kept grabbing the ball and running off with it. Tara got tired of it and went off on him, barking and growling until he just dropped the ball and went and laid on the grass. He is such a kid, and Tara puts up with a lot from him, but when she decides to let him know that's enough, you know who is the Alpha dog. He goes totally submissive to her. Five minutes later, he's back at it again!

All I got to do today was mow half the lawn (stupid mower ran out of gas halfway through and my dad did not have any more...) and watch golf.

Luckily I got to go to a range and hit balls tonite, but the wind was blowing right back in our face. Still hit my dads driver off the deck 220 :D

All I got to do today was mow half the lawn (stupid mower ran out of gas halfway through and my dad did not have any more...) and watch golf.

Luckily I got to go to a range and hit balls tonite, but the wind was blowing right back in our face. Still hit my dads driver off the deck 220 :D

I basically did the same thing, I mowed the lawn, went to the course and watched golf. But I did play 9 holes.

The golf was boring as hell.

Big winds at the range and on the course drive me nuts.. Sorry you had to deal with that BDG. The wind wasn't terrible at the course for me today, but it did take one of my drives and almost drop it into the bunker thanks to getting in the wind elevator I like to call it..

The balls were going as high as they were far.

Heading out in just over 30 mins to play my first round with a fellow member. Weather looks dull with rain in the skies but I am not bothered. Going to have fun out there

Maybe just a practice session for me today. I've lost my swing so I shall hit some balls for an hour or so before I'm off to work.

Maybe just a practice session for me today. I've lost my swing so I shall hit some balls for an hour or so before I'm off to work.

No golf for me until monday now it looks like. Crappy weather and other commitments have drug me away from the club :(

Ouch, that's a long time away. If I'm off golf for more than 2 days it feels like an eternity.

Then I'll drop this bomb: due to end of the year tests, weather, and other commitments, I have not played since last monday. . . ( yes, the 20th)

The fiance found her dress.....dropped a good amount of $$...I think this is my opening for a whole new set LOL

One drawback of having a dog door. My wife just yelled at me that Charlie has something in his mouth and it doesn't look good. It was a dead baby bird. Must have fallen out of a nest. I threw it over the fence to the front yard. Some other dog will take it home or I will take care of it with the mower.

One drawback of having a dog door. My wife just yelled at me that Charlie has something in his mouth and it doesn't look good. It was a dead baby bird. Must have fallen out of a nest. I threw it over the fence to the front yard. Some other dog will take it home or I will take care of it with the mower.

Good work smalls, way to TCB!

She asked me what it was, I just told her she didn't want to know!

At least it wasn't a snake. She has already said that if he brings a snake in we are closing up the dog door!

my dog grabbed a huge rat in the garden the other day... shook the mess out of it lol

I can't seem to take the little mistakes out of my game that can let me shoot good scores. I'm always around 39 38 for 9 holes every single time. It is usually because of 1 bad shot around the green that lead to stupid bogeys. Today it was leaving so many putts short and stubbed chips.

I've been wondering lately what happened to hole~out~1983? I liked that guy but I haven't seen him here in months.

last sign on was june 3rd at 1 am.
I've been wondering lately what happened to hole~out~1983? I liked that guy but I haven't seen him here in months.

If i had to write out that long handle everytime I went to sign in, Id quit too. Im surprised youre not CB yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back