The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to see these when I get home tonight...even the one where One-T is apparently targeting me.

Wait for it... I have something planned :) I hope to film it tonight.

Tappin the keg!

I do look forward to it buddy. I thought your video was clever for sure and the way you can edit them is nifty. I'm just busting your balls dude.

Can't wait to see these when I get home tonight...even the one where One-T is apparently targeting me.

hahaha, its not targeting you, its just poking fun!

I do look forward to it buddy. I thought your video was clever for sure and the way you can edit them is nifty. I'm just busting your balls dude.

Hey, I love all the trash talk, and ball busting. It is one of the beat parts of this. Keep the vids coming everyone.

Tappin the keg!

Has anybody seen or heard from OEM?
Its like he went on a play date with Hairy Dolphin and vanished.
Yet Hairy came back fine and got his M. Night on.

Has anybody seen or heard from OEM?
Its like he went on a play date with Hairy Dolphin and vanished.
Yet Hairy came back fine and got his M. Night on.

I talked to OEM on the phone the other night. He seemed to be in really high spirits after his cruise and play date

Awesome vid TC the bar has been raised....Again!

One-T, he takes a break and then comes back with some kick ass videos. Great job One-T! The 5-wood video was excellent!

Captain TC, that was clever and funny...look how white I am, lol, that must be your glove hand. Well done.

Last edited:
Awesome video TC! Sounded just like Jake.

Awesome videos One-T. The shower one was a bit odd unless you were in there playing with a hairy dolphin if so it makes sense.

I dont understand how a shower video was disturbing or why I had to be jerking the gerkin in there. I was literally taking a shower and shot a quick video. I dint show my wenis or arse. I kept it PG, I didnt have a tan line, it was shampoo. Hell, I didnt even show a nipple.

I dont understand how a shower video was disturbing or why I had to be jerking the gerkin in there. I was literally taking a shower and shot a quick video. I dint show my wenis or arse. I kept it PG, I didnt have a tan line, it was shampoo. Hell, I didnt even show a nipple.

It would have been better with some nipple, but then the video would have gone from PG to CG13.

It would have been better with some nipple, but then the video would have gone from PG to CG13.

hahahaha...not CG13, I didnt have any champagne

Lets see, there was you, a shower, and an industrial sized bottle of lotion! What other conclusion were we supposed to arrive at?

I do want to say that although the signatures say they support Team Hackers I think its cool that they have those signatures as well as the interest they are showing in the MC. Thanks for supporting the MC, I am sure one of us Paradisians could make up something for our ONE Paradise supporter.

Last edited:
I do want to say that although the signatures say they support Team Hackers I thinks its cool that they have those signatures as well as the interest they are showing in the MC. Thanks for supporting the MC, I am sure one of us Paradisians could make up something for our ONE Hackers supporter.

And there will be a dedicated laptop going in my office for The Morgan Cup, so that we can follow along and not miss anything.

hahaha, its not targeting you, its just poking fun!

I have absolutely no issue with being poked fun of or targeted in the build up of the event...I just know I haven't provided much fodder yet to be used. I don't even require a bro hug afterward.

I know I have a personality less interesting than Al Gore's :act-up:

I do want to say that although the signatures say they support Team Hackers I think its cool that they have those signatures as well as the interest they are showing in the MC. Thanks for supporting the MC, I am sure one of us Paradisians could make up something for our ONE Paradise supporter.
I agree 100%!!

Calling Seth O...Calling Seth O

I have absolutely no issue with being poked fun of or targeted in the build up of the event...I just know I haven't provided much fodder yet to be used. I don't even require a bro hug afterward.

Good way to look at it.
But I disagree about your personality. I think you are quite funny.

well, I can assure you that your getting one!

Good way to look at it.
But I disagree about your personality. I think you are quite funny.

I agree with you here. I like AD's personality. I havent spent a ton of time with the guy but I do think very highly of him.

Don't forget you guys have Matt (mdbuschsr) too!

No, SethO is our designer.

We only have Matt as of right now. Over 5K members and 1 fan.

Captain TC from Team Hackers is talking about new threads for The Morgan Cup.

hahaha, that was hilarious Biggsy!!!

Holy crap that is funny!
But careful, I think a few THPers wear that stuff on the course...hehe
The music is perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back