I heard it was good. Going to go see it tomorrow with my girlfriend. Will let you'all (that's how we talk in the South haha) know how it is :)

Give us a good review please.

Lol good luck gents. Hanks is a fan too, I know he is out covering the tourney but I'm sure he is gonna see it soon if not already.

hehe, don't get caught.

My lad is well stoked for tomorrow, we are going to the 4.30pm showing (so straight after he finishes school)

I heard it was good. Going to go see it tomorrow with my girlfriend. Will let you'all (that's how we talk in the South haha) know how it is :)

I can't wait to see this! My dad is really into newer newer transformers movies so he and I are going to go see it together. It wont be the same without megan fox, but the new girl isn't too sore on the eyes I guess.

Haha, I heard the new girl was much better. Have fun and hope you get to see it soon man!

I can't wait to see this! My dad is really into newer newer transformers movies so he and I are going to go see it together. It wont be the same without megan fox, but the new girl isn't too sore on the eyes I guess.

Megan Fox is great, but Rosie Huntington (the new girl) is a freakin Victoria's Secret Model. Seriously, I was bummed until I hear her "credentials". Lets just say the background check is approved!

Megan Fox is great, but Rosie Huntington (the new girl) is a freakin Victoria's Secret Model. Seriously, I was bummed until I hear her "credentials". Lets just say the background check is approved!

If you mean that like the donk, I also approve.

I'm psyched to see this movie because big stuff actually gets blown up in this movie unlike the first 2. Big buildings and the like, mass destruction, just perfect for a summer "I don't want to think about crap" type movie. The only thing that's missing is Bruce Willis.

Just back from seeing this, I enjoyed it as did my lad.

One thing though, for me Megan Fox is way better than this new girl

Watched it last night with my girl. I thought it was a-FREAKIN-mazing! I get worried with trilogies, its hard to improve on something so amazing.

I will keep my mouth shut for now, to not ruin it for anyone else.

I was really dissapointed with only one little part... But it wasn't that big of a deal.

I quite fancy this too, I've enjoyed the first two, and in my opinion the CGI is probably the finest you'll see currently.

Had to laugh when my wife said "yeah, but its a bit silly isn't it". I replied, "Jo, its about giant transforming space travelling robots.. What were you expecting, Hamlet?"

Sometimes the best films are the ones you can just sit back to, disengage your brain, and let wash over you... And let's face it, when you've seen "Frankenfish", all else is high art!

"Are you Tapatalking to me?"

Watching the previews right now before transformers 3. Cowboys vs aliens looks awesome.

Tapatalk: Team Hackers Approved

I'm pretty pumped to see this movie. Maybe next weekend.

Watching the previews right now before transformers 3. Cowboys vs aliens looks awesome.

Tapatalk: Team Hackers Approved

I thought the Cowboy vs Alien looked cool. I like the concept. I don't think something like that has been done before but I could be wrong so it will be nice to see something different.

Outstanding. I loved how they slow-mo'd some of the fights, it was easier to follow them than some of the past movies.

Still think Megan Fox is hotter.

Effects were great, sound unreal, good story...a little long.

I don't think the 3D was necessary, but the IMAX was for the sound and clarity alone. So much detail in the transformers.

I'd really like to know what building they used for Dylan Gould's (Patrick Dempsey). Really liked the architecture. I can;t find any info on it.

Very well done!

Last edited:
Saw it yesterday, while Megan Fox was better for the series I did enjoy the opening scene with Rosie H.W. :alien: Transformers is my favorite movie series and this one definitely did not disappoint The only thing I was disappointed about was that I was in Chicago last year when they were filming this and I didn't go downtown to watch them film! Great movie though. I was just reading today that Shia LeBouf said that Transformers 3 was his last one and he doesn't feel like he has anything more to offer to the film, so if they do another one they will have to have a new character. Anyway....GREAT movie for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

It will be interesting to see if they do make a 4th. If they do I wonder what direction they can take it?

going to see this tomorrow.....can't wait

This movie was PHENOMENAL!!! I absolutely loved it and so did my girlfriend. The fight scenes were fantastic and the way they worked history into the film was clever and smooth.

Great flick. No thinking caps needed. Great opening scene with Rosie (so true IN).

And the best part are some of the bit cast players...

Spoiler
Steve the Pirate and Terry Tate Office Linebacker

Megan Fox is fitter in my opinion

Going to see this tonight in iMax 3D! Should be fun!!

This movie was PHENOMENAL!!! I absolutely loved it and so did my girlfriend. The fight scenes were fantastic and the way they worked history into the film was clever and smooth.

+1 it was a great movie.

Back