Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty

Utterly ridiculous. Makes you wonder how these idiots get their law degrees. Based on the photo evidence and her repeated lies alone I could have walked in there and gotten a conviction.

I am dumbfounded by the jury's decision .....explain how you don't report your child missing for over 31 days?

Being Stupid and Scared is not a crime.
Let me first start by saying I felt she was guilty too like everyone else BUT IMO the media tends to hold their own jury and they've been bashing her for months now with tons of stuff that doesn't qulify as evidence. None of that however matters in a court room and the prosectution simply didn't do their job IMO. Rediculous

shocked... did any see Kim K's tweet... alot of irony in her tweet considering her Dad.
Kim's Tweet
WHAT!!!!???!!!! CASEY ANTHONY FOUND NOT GUILTY!!!! I am speechless!!!

Let me first start by saying I felt she was guilty too like everyone else BUT IMO the media tends to hold their own jury and they've been bashing her for months now with tons of stuff that doesn't qulify as evidence. None of that however matters in a court room and the prosectution simply didn't do their job IMO. Rediculous

I agree with you in general, but what part of her behavior over those days made you think of the word scared? Her activity showed anything but scared.

Even the jury is ashamed of the verdict, they are refusing to talk about it at this time.

Wasn't the jury the ones to make the decision?

I am just shocked on this...I know several lawyers and they all thought this was a slam dunk. I understand how "beyond a reasonable doubt" works, but I think there was enough evidence there so say there was no doubt she did it. Now she is going to go free very soon, if not Thursday, and then she will start banking on this from all the interviews and appearances she will make, and it will just go to feeding her partying lifestyle she was living WHILE her daughter was missing.

Umm there were tons of answers left unanswered.......The prosecution did a horendous job

shocked... did any see Kim K's tweet... alot of irony in her tweet considering her Dad.
Kim's Tweet

LOL this coming from someone's father that was in OJ's defense....

She has to get credit for time served, I thought that was the law. Am I wrong?

JB is right, everyone is buzzing about this is Orlando.
Is the sentenced is handed down concurrently then she will get time served and walk on Thursday at 930am. If they are consecutive years then she will be out in less than year. Legal experts say concurrent, at the ones on WESH2 news in Orlando.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm more impressed that she even knew who Casey Anthony was.......

LOL this coming from someone's father that was in OJ's defense....

I agree with you in general, but what part of her behavior over those days made you think of the word scared? Her activity showed anything but scared.

I was referring to her "likely" actions followed immediatly after her childs death. (the cover up and borrowing of neighbors shovel)

I can't think of any reason for her actions afterwards (the partying and the tattoo)

The phrase"actions speak louder than words" applies here. There's no denying she was a party animal the entire time she was missing. As a parent there's no way that's possible if someone had kidnapped your only child! She knew her daughter was wrapped in duct tape and lay rotting in a ditch and chose to party and get beautiful life tattooed on her back and our justice system couldn't even get a conviction, wow!

I agree the prosecution did not do their job!! The Defense did one heck of a job. They not only found a jury that didnt have a previous opinion about the case, they convinced that same jury she (Casey) didn't do it. The state helped by trying a weak case in court.
I feel bad for the little girl that is no longer with us. No justice was served for her today. I pray that one day that the person that took her life is brought to justice. Karma...she's a biotch!!

I too am shocked but only because I was informed by the media alone on this trial. I didn't care for the story or to give her any publicity regarding it.

Welcome to America....The land of reasonable doubt. They must have used the Wookie defense..

Love the quote! Why am I talking about Chewbacca? Because it don't make sense!

Kim's Tweet

If you're following Kim K's tweets for anything other than hoping she slips (and by slip I mean intentional) and posts some wild partying pics then I don't really know what else to say...

I'm willing to bet that it was more along the lines of 'they convinced the jury that 'she might not have done it' vs. definitely not doing it

That's the difference with criminal court vs. civil...the prosecution has to convince that a crime was commited vs the defense who just has to convince that a crime may not have been committed

I agree the prosecution did not do their job!! The Defense did one heck of a job. They not only found a jury that didnt have a previous opinion about the case, they convinced that same jury she (Casey) didn't do it. The state helped by trying a weak case in court.
I feel bad for the little girl that is no longer with us. No justice was served for her today. I pray that one day that the person that took her life is brought to justice. Karma...she's a biotch!!

I'm willing to bet that it was more along the lines of 'they convinced the jury that 'she might not have done it' vs. definitely not doing it

You are probably right, good point

I have not comment. Can't evne sentence form now. AAHHHG!

Ok, so now move on to find the real killer since she is innocent. Since she did not commit the crime there's an unconvicted murderer walking the streets. Um, wait....

Ok, so now move on to find the real killer since she is innocent. Since she did not commit the crime there's an unconvicted murderer walking the streets. Um, wait....

Well I don't think anyone on the jury really truly thought she was completely innocent, it's hard to get in the minds of jury member

I was listening to CNN on the drive and they all but had Casey getting murder 1 and facing death penalty sentencing.

The jury didn't have enough evidence presented by the prosecution to convict her. It's not their fault really, the prosecutor failed miserably.

The defense did an amazing job and he even took flak on his performance ( everyone thought he had failed) they said his tactics were questionable and now he's gonna learn te hard way.

Then the verdict comes quick, everyone assumed it was guilty and they say not guilty on the important charges. Crazy case, crazy chain of events.

I really don't know how shell live with herself.

I'm more impressed that she even knew who Casey Anthony was.......

LOL that is very true.....she probably just copied and pasted off of someone elses twitter page

I am sure it has been said, but the justice system did as it was designed. The prosecution had a lot of circumstantial evidence and that is going to cause reasonable doubt. As much as the we all thought she was guilty we also were not in the court room for the 33 days. We were fed what the news outlets were dishing out which of course is going to be sensationalized some.

Remember one is innocent until proven guilty not guilty until proven innocent.

I really don't know how shell live with herself.
It took her 31 days to report her child missing, she has no conscience, she'll do fine.

My only hope he she does have a conscience and she won't be able to live with herself, somehow I doubt it.

Reactions: JB
I am sure it has been said, but the justice system did as it was designed. The prosecution had a lot of circumstantial evidence and that is going to cause reasonable doubt. As much as the we all thought she was guilty we also were not in the court room for the 33 days. We were fed what the news outlets were dishing out which of course is going to be sensationalized some.

Remember one is innocent until proven guilty not guilty until proven innocent.

Best post of this thread, none of us were in the courtroom or put into that situation to decide whether or not she did it.

Back