The best soft spikes I have ever used.

No_Three_Jacks

Amateur around scratch
Reaction score
Handicap
global-golf-black-widow-tour-fast-twist-spikes.jpg

I put these in my FootJoy Sports and they are amazing. You can customize the spike to tour comfort or tour firm. I have the outer spikes on tour comfort and the inner spikes on tour firm. The spikes are easy to put in and really easy to customize. I would suggest this spike to anyone man, woman, or junior golf. A+

Are these the Black Widow ones?

Thinking of getting some for my Nike's

I haven't tried these but in need of some so maybe I will

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Are these the Black Widow ones?

Thinking of getting some for my Nike's
Yes, black widow tours. I have a pair in my footjoys and they are good spikes.

I need some, I might try these

global-golf-black-widow-tour-fast-twist-spikes.jpg

I put these in my FootJoy Sports and they are amazing. You can customize the spike to tour comfort or tour firm. I have the outer spikes on tour comfort and the inner spikes on tour firm. The spikes are easy to put in and really easy to customize. I would suggest this spike to anyone man, woman, or junior golf. A+

These look awesome! I need new spikes so I will consider them for sure

Tap tap taparoo

My favorites as well, good stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

do you have any pics of them in the shoe?

I can't seem to find any in a TRI LOK fitting :(

Should have guessed these were amazing when they had the word 'tour' in the title. Almost as much of a guarantee as adding the word 'prototype'.

What's the big difference in stability/ground condition/etc between comfort and firm?

They look pretty serious.

Should have guessed these were amazing when they had the word 'tour' in the title. Almost as much of a guarantee as adding the word 'prototype'.

What's the big difference in stability/ground condition/etc between comfort and firm?

The tour firm feel like they dig in a little more while the tour comfort are soft and spongy. The box contains a booklet guide and plenty spikes for both shoes and then some.

I had the same thought. Tour and Prototype. The two most over hyped words in the golf equipment world.

The tour firm feel like they dig in a little more while the tour comfort are soft and spongy. The box contains a booklet guide and plenty spikes for both shoes and then some.

Ah, just realised you got both types in the one pack. That's pretty good.

I had the same thought. Tour and Prototype. The two most over hyped words in the golf equipment world.

That would be true...except one little word that takes the cake...BUTTERY.

Tried these a while back and found that they wear out very quickly especially if you walk. I had to change them out in less than 10 rounds.

Ah, just realised you got both types in the one pack. That's pretty good.

You can customize them. They can be all tour comfort or all tour firm or 50/50. Whatever you like.

That would be true...except one little word that takes the cake...BUTTERY.

I'd like to see them sell spikes on that premise. Soft and buttery.

I'd like to see them sell spikes on that premise. Soft and buttery.

Those are already out. I think its the Dinner Roll Tours by ecco.

Tried these a while back and found that they wear out very quickly especially if you walk. I had to change them out in less than 10 rounds.

Geez, I hope thats not the case with me. Ive played 3 rounds and practiced 3 times with them and so far so good.

do you have any pics of them in the shoe?

Here you go, mine arrived today, so just fitted them to my shoes

They are all set to Tour Comfort

0bdf287f.jpg

80bb588d.jpg

a5ee731f.jpg

How does that compare to other spikes and which did you find were the most durable?

Just placed an order for some of these. We'll see how they feel.

Back