Android Phone Thread

I'll be messing around wth the settings soon. I plan on using the 3D alot. It's just cool. I wouldnt mind the extra girth. Its really slim as is anyway.

Haha, yeah. I was a little concerned but I can manage until I get the extended battery.

Good route to check. Especially if it takes thema bit to credit me.

lol. :alien:

Never had that problem at all. You may want to check the settings.
The double battery adds some girth to it, but I go 2 days without charging now. When I am using heavy, I can still do a full day.

Wa, double battery? Not sure I want any extra girth on my Thundermonster, but any chance you can post a picture to show how much bigger this is?

Wa, double battery? Not sure I want any extra girth on my Thundermonster, but any chance you can post a picture to show how much bigger this is?

Not the best picture, but here ya go.

htcevo4g-extended-battery-2.jpg

Not the best picture, but here ya go.

htcevo4g-extended-battery-2.jpg

Thats not bad, thanks for the pic. I'll check into it, I'm recharging at least once a day and the phone is new.

Man I wish they would've kept the kickstand!

combined with your new tablet you are truly @marcawesome

#ftw

I just joined the Android phone team. Ported my number to sprint and picked up the EVO 3D. I love it!!! Its a little touch sensitive and the battery blows but I can easily account for those two things.

The 3D is something that is cooler than I thought it would be.

Man I wish they would've kept the kickstand!

My TB has it and I use it a lot. The make some skins that have them attached for some models.

Good looking at Due, Ill check into that. Seems extremely useful.

My TB has it and I use it a lot. The make some skins that have them attached for some models.

I'm trying to make a clean break from Apple. It's not easy.

combined with your new tablet you are truly @marcawesome

#ftw

I'm getting thoroughly frustrated with my Epic 4g. Ever since the 2.2 update I have been having problems. Constant force closes, battery dying in 6 hours or less when I don't even use it, turning off randomly. My GF just got an iPhone and even though it has limitations compared to the Android, I might end up looking at it soon. That is, unless somehow my phone starts working well again.

Talks are Sprint is going to get it in September anyway so....who knows?

I have an Optimus S by LG. Best phone i've ever had. Does everything an i-phone will do, but was free and sprint's network beat the hell outta ATT...........

Can android do a backup to your pc yet? Ive never understood why Google cant make this happen.

Can android do a backup to your pc yet? Ive never understood why Google cant make this happen.

Like everything google, they still believe in the "cloud" based approach. But I have heard from many that backing up to local computers can be done.

Like everything google, they still believe in the "cloud" based approach. But I have heard from many that backing up to local computers can be done.

But what about apps? This works with contacts and such but when you switch phones how do you take all your apps and settings from one phone to the other?

But what about apps? This works with contacts and such but when you switch phones how do you take all your apps and settings from one phone to the other?

They are built into your android market account through your login. So changing phones, you download again without fear in my experience. I moved 2 phones and got to take things like Tapatalk with me. Was that not the case when you went from Incredible to the other one?

They are built into your android market account through your login. So changing phones, you download again without fear in my experience. I moved 2 phones and got to take things like Tapatalk with me. Was that not the case when you went from Incredible to the other one?

I dont remember. Its been a while since I had Android. Seems like I had to redownload everything from the market. Are you saying you can go in to say my account in the market and then download all the apps I had on the "old" phone?

I dont remember. Its been a while since I had Android. Seems like I had to redownload everything from the market. Are you saying you can go in to say my account in the market and then download all the apps I had on the "old" phone?

I believe you have to download each one again, but there will be no fee. However like I said, I know some stuff is out there on the interwebz that let you backup to a local computer.

I believe you have to download each one again, but there will be no fee. However like I said, I know some stuff is out there on the interwebz that let you backup to a local computer.

If I remember correctly theres an app called Astro that does full backups. Or device backups. So I heard the Nexus S is coming to At&t. Its nice but no Galaxy S II.

If I remember correctly theres an app called Astro that does full backups. Or device backups. So I heard the Nexus S is coming to At&t. Its nice but no Galaxy S II.

Astro is a file manager that is really good. I think it does do full backups.

I'm gonna see about getting the S II in my hands when it goes to sprint.

Did you get a new phone?

I'm gonna see about getting the S II in my hands when it goes to sprint.

Did you get a new phone?

No but Im teetering on the edge. There just isnt anything on At&t that I want.

iphone 6 when it comes out with the OEM approved bigger screen, bro hehe...

Im not a huge fan of the Samsung phones, but their new line is awesome. Now HTC phones....Sign me up.

What are some really good camera apps? I love my EVO 3D but the camera just doesn't cut it at times. I like the 3D option and is fun to do, but when i want to take regular stills.. meh.

I found a free HDR one and its cool, vibrant colors but almost too vibrant. I realize I should probably just buy a camera but I figure 5 meg should be a good enough camera for most applications.

Back