Tour Edge Exotics 723 Irons

I think the bottom one.

you know, stock photos I would have said the C722. In hand, I agree with you.

Yeah that is kind of where I am too. I think they look pretty darn good in that picture.

The stock photos entirely under-represented the entire lineup of 723’s this year aesthetically for sure.

The stock photos entirely under-represented the entire lineup of 723’s this year aesthetically for sure.

yeah they definitely don't do the line justice.

They do look good!

How do they feel and perform? If anything like @Jman’s reaction to the feel and performance of C723 Pro irons then Tour Edge will have a couple of real winners this year in the iron category.

They do look good!

How do they feel and perform? If anything like @Jman’s reaction to the feel and performance of C723 Pro irons then Tour Edge will have a couple of real winners this year in the iron category.

I'll get a better sense this weekend hopefully. I saw some really good things out of the C722 and hopefull this years model will help refine some things that I was looking for.

723 looks like a big improvement in aesthetics to me. Really nice.

723 Pro’s have made it to the “OK, I’m seriously impressed” category here during testing. I will get some data up for you all this evening. Promise promise.

They look insanely good in the bag, to the point all my kids commented. I wish the branding was a bit different on the toe to not take away from the overall design aesthetic, but I get it.
On the C721 heads I have I removed the paint fill from the "Tour Edge Exotics" toe branding. It's obviously still there, but much more understated. These could benefit from that treatment, perhaps. :unsure:

On the C721 heads I have I removed the paint fill from the "Tour Edge Exotics" toe branding. It's obviously still there, but much more understated. These could benefit from that treatment, perhaps. :unsure:
I dunno, I’m not a huge hater of it, but it’s just a little bold.

9CA401D4-095F-424A-8E7C-C1287A4F6E2D.jpeg

723 for me. I want to see the E line too, I really liked the red in the cavity of the 722s.

Yeah, I get you. If I played these though I'm pretty sure I would remove that paint fill. It's just the look I prefer in some irons.

Here are some E723 pics. Will be getting them some reps before too long here.

Neat mix of chrome (on the back) with a brushed finish everywhere else. I didn't realize they incorporated the carbon weave into the back of the iron. It looks even better in person with a little 3D action almost.

IMG_5276.jpgIMG_5277.jpgIMG_5278.jpgIMG_5279.jpgIMG_5280.jpgIMG_5281.jpgIMG_5283.jpgIMG_5285.jpg

Those look way way way better than I expected.

Those look way way way better than I expected.

They do. Pretty big all around and a healthy amount of offset, both of which are exactly how they're advertised. No doubt in my mind they will be massively forgiving and very long.

They do. Pretty big all around and a healthy amount of offset, both of which are exactly how they're advertised. No doubt in my mind they will be massively forgiving and very long.
Thick ole topline, but the finish looks pretty strikingly good.

Thick ole topline, but the finish looks pretty strikingly good.

Looks like it'll wear well too.

Hit a few shots between catching up on work, laundry, and unpacking. You can tell the VIBRCOR is doing a lot to dampen them. You'd expect a much firmer feel from an iron like this, but it's got some softness going on. Different than the ZX4's, but softer than some others I've hit in the last couple months.

Here are some E723 pics. Will be getting them some reps before too long here.

Neat mix of chrome (on the back) with a brushed finish everywhere else. I didn't realize they incorporated the carbon weave into the back of the iron. It looks even better in person with a little 3D action almost.

View attachment 9166190View attachment 9166191View attachment 9166192View attachment 9166193View attachment 9166194View attachment 9166195View attachment 9166196View attachment 9166197
Looks a big big from above, but the overall asthetics are better than my first impression. The one thing that really impressed me about the C721 irons was how well the finish held up. After 2 years they looked darn near new, unless you got real close. Also, curious to see how you like the VIBRCOR. Was something that really pleasantly surprised me.

Great timing for this thread to pop up,no idea how I missed this but here now.

I think I can speak for all of TEEm 2023, this would not be a sad thing to review!

The C723 would be where I'd lean but hot damn those pros are nice!

Back