Help me win...vote for me....i'm a finalist for the callawy/justin timerlake contest.

Thank you all for voting! If you can, please vote once a day for me and for _JL_. We need to have at least one of us THPs win something!!!!

Voted man. Good luck!

Hey, everyone. I'm one of 25 finalists for the Callaway/Justin Timberlake Contest. The top prize is a round of golf with JT at his course and a set of Callaway clubs! My name is JOHN PINNER.

Just go to the Callaway Facebook Page. Read my entry about my late father and my father-in-law.

Vote once a day for me. If I win, I'll post pics of JT's course!

Thanks for the help.:joy::drinks:

I voted for you. If you win let me know when you're coming. I live about 40 minutes from Mirimichi.

Voted again! Good luck

I voted for you. If you win let me know when you're coming. I live about 40 minutes from Mirimichi.

IF I win, everybody within shouting distance will know, NY, CT, PA. Yes, if I win, we'll have to get together.

Thanks again everyone for voting, and keep those votes coming every day!!!!!

Same to you.

holy smokes. I'm just seeing this. I'm going to vote for you now brother. Let's go THP, let's get Canio the win here!

Good luck Canio! That would be awesome!

I think I voted for you, lol. I hope so, good luck.

My essay is "Fathers" by John Pinner. Thanks guys for all the help. I've got a mountain to overcome. Some people have over 500, 600 even 700 votes.

holy smokes. I'm just seeing this. I'm going to vote for you now brother. Let's go THP, let's get Canio the win here!

Thanks TC. By being one of the 25 finalists, I've already won a Callaway Diablo Octane driver. So, I consider myself a winner already. It would be nice, however, to win that set of irons plus the trip.

Thanks md!!

voted again Canio........there is 1 person out there with 1200 votes!

A BIG thank you to all who voted for me. I think I made a respectable showing. I just don't know how those people got 1200 votes!?!?

BUT, like I posted earlier, by being one of the 25 finalist, I've already won a Callaway Diablo Octane driver! When I receive it, I'll post pics.

Again, thank you, everyone.

Yep voted again just now, good luck.

When do they announce the winner. Good luck, this is an awesome contest!

They promised it would be 'soon'. They will announce it on their Facebook page.

Good Luck--I hope you win.

I didn't win the big prize, but my Callaway Diablo Octane driver DID arrive TODAY!!! YEA!!!!

Congrats man awesome!

Back