The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
a simple ctrl and + will make the writing bigger for you.

sadly I don't do Pc for kiddies, don't you know real golfers use Mac's. (just ask JB)

This is like watching a Guy Richie film.

i know JB likes macs, big macs that is

Oh snap! The boss goes after the big gun! You don't want to start a war of smack talk vs. JB. He'll chew you up, spit you out, and even consider repeating the process.

Oh snap! The boss goes after the big gun! You don't want to start a war of smack talk vs. JB. He'll chew you up, spit you out, and even consider repeating the process.

And he says we are stupid - hehe

At least we won't have far to send the boss, when he needs shutting up

i like girls who spit and repeat :D

see, it's comments like these that should make you want to be a Hacker. Only I could truly appreciate just how freaking awesome this post was. I'm the king of inappropriate. I call Jake Rutarde' and I make queer jokes. Those Paradisians are Politically Correct and a bunch of pansies. Just think about it dude. Then you and Mike could be buddies.

see, it's comments like these that should make you want to be a Hacker. Only I could truly appreciate just how freaking awesome this post was. I'm the king of inappropriate. I call Jake Rutarde' and I make queer jokes. Those Paradisians are Politically Correct and a bunch of pansies. Just think about it dude. Then you and Mike could be buddies.

TC seems you and i have a simular but twisted sence of humour.

Yup.....come to the dark side my friend. Ditch those yapping Paradisians.

Yup.....come to the dark side my friend. Ditch those yapping Paradisians.

Were better looking, better golfers and have more fun. Join us.

TC's an Anglophile. He speaks with a lilt, wears tweed in the Summer, and had is teeth unstraightened.

Glad to see some early morning banter. I really had some TMC adrenaline pumping through my veins last night. Couldn't sleep and had some crazy golf dreams. I was running an ice cream shop and hitting golf balls all the time. Sergio came in with two blonds and was talking about playing this local country club. He and the blonds were eating cans of sardines. I wonder what that means?

Oh yeah, and.....

Spanks!

Boom. The support is becoming overwhelming. And TC mentioned Ole Gray and White Rhino. One's an older gentleman, the other a handsome husky fellow.

Who did you think they'd choose?

Kevin

dude im a loyal guy i couldnt be a turn coat it just wouldnt be right. would it?

Dude, your English, of course you can be a turn coat. Just do it. Be the crude bad guy. Embrace the role.

TC's an Anglophile. He speaks with a lilt, wears tweed in the Summer, and had is teeth unstraightened.

Glad to see some early morning banter. I really had some TMC adrenaline pumping through my veins last night. Couldn't sleep and had some crazy golf dreams. I was running an ice cream shop and hitting golf balls all the time. Sergio came in with two blonds and was talking about playing this local country club. He and the blonds were eating cans of sardines. I wonder what that means?

Oh yeah, and.....

Spanks!

Boom. The support is becoming overwhelming. And TC mentioned Ole Gray and White Rhino. One's an older gentleman, the other a handsome husky fellow.

Kevin

WTF is a lilt? I've never worn one. I love your Morgan Cup enthusiasm. So much that I commented on the Facebook about it.

Oh yeah, and.....

Spanks!

Kevin
maybe he was hungry???

hmmm how can i use this to my advantage???:thinking:

Honest mistake chap. You were blinded by cheese farts and ranch. We all make mistakes. This one luckily for you is easy to correct. Just say the words and we will welcome you to Team Hackers.

Jealousy doesn't suit you TC...so you strike out the only way you know how, by name calling. Tsk, Tsk...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back