The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
could be worse could be from manchetser

Nothing wrong with the Capital of the North, better than the cesspit in the middle - hehe

/jk

:love: I thought you would get a kick out of that. It really is from the National Weather Service though.

Im sure it is. Its cute kind of like their 20% prediction of rain each day during the summer.

Im sure it is. Its cute kind of like their 20% prediction of rain each day during the summer.

Yah I am preparing myself for some dismal conditions. I really hope it doesn't happen but expect the worst, and enjoy the best!

Yah I am preparing myself for some dismal conditions. I really hope it doesn't happen but expect the worst, and enjoy the best!

Dismal is in the eye of the beholder I guess. Some love the heat and humidity. But I can tell you that if you expect 60% humidity and 90 degrees, you are in for a few surprises.

lol @ Mike, dropping English bombs on the boss. Hey Mike, better watch out for the boss, he said you were from Manchetser! Is that even in England..........hehe

lol @ Mike, dropping English bombs on the boss. Hey Mike, better watch out for the boss, he said you were from Manchetser! Is that even in England..........hehe

Can't believe you said that, where do I sign up for the Paradise Supporters Squad - hehe

Some would say that Manchester is England

Dismal is in the eye of the beholder I guess. Some love the heat and humidity. But I can tell you that if you expect 60% humidity and 90 degrees, you are in for a few surprises.

True, I meant more on the precipitation side. Heat doesn't bother me. I don't prefer it but it won't affect me.

Can't believe you said that, where do I sign up for the Paradise Supporters Squad - hehe

Some would say that Manchester is England

Dude, I know that, he spelled it Machetser. I was playing off of that. Are you a couple of Guinesses deep this morning buddy? :)

Dude, I know that, he spelled it Machetser. I was playing off of that. Are you a couple of Guinesses deep this morning buddy? :)

Not guiness but vodka, didn't see the spelling mistake - oops

I beg forgiveness Team Captain

dude there all slow from that neck of the woods

lmao boss! It makes me sick that a guy with your humor and class is supporting the wrong team. What's it going to take to bring you to the dark side?

Not guiness but vodka, didn't see the spelling mistake - oops

I beg forgiveness Team Captain

Of course......I know you were messing around too. Vodka eh? Straight up or mixed? The Team Hackers Captain isn't afraid of an alcoholic beverage this early in the morning.

yeah but you numptys grip the wrong end!

but Team hackers Supports would still wipe the floor with you lot even if we did hold the club the wrong way. We have supreme workability skills

dude there all slow from that neck of the woods

Woods, woods in Manchester, think you are confusing us for the place you seem to call home

Of course......I know you were messing around too. Vodka eh? Straight up or mixed? The Team Hackers Captain isn't afraid of an alcoholic beverage this early in the morning.

Bit of both

I think I've started a Civil War, and I like it!

but Team hackers Supports would still wipe the floor with you lot even if we did hold the club the wrong way. We have supreme workability skills

Woods, woods in Manchester, think you are confusing us for the place you seem to call home
yeah but workability skills in shovling shyte wont win golf matches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back