Titleist 910 D2 & D3 Drivers

My bad, cheers for that 10.

I had a great day with my 910 D3 today! Killing the drives...but still don't feel as consistent as I want. After hitting a buddy's Fybrid 5wood with Proforce V2, that shaft is back on my radar.

Has anyone successfully changed the shaft out of their SureFit hosel, or do I have to buy another SureFit to use a new shaft?

I had a great day with my 910 D3 today! Killing the drives...but still don't feel as consistent as I want. After hitting a buddy's Fybrid 5wood with Proforce V2, that shaft is back on my radar.

Has anyone successfully changed the shaft out of their SureFit hosel, or do I have to buy another SureFit to use a new shaft?

if your very careful you can reuse the surefit, they are very hard to find (stock/authentic titleist ones) if it gets messed up, theres allot of aftermarket ones out there that dont adjust right if at all, they are basically just to switch shafts in and out since they dont work correctly

I demo'd the Titelist D2 against the Adams F11. The distance was the same with both clubs for me. The difference was the F11 was lighter and more accurate for my swing. Its a really nice driver though.

Played a mini Captains Choice today and I was mashing this driver! I am hitting this thing much straighter than I have ever hit any driver before. I am so glad that I got this thing! I am really liking the 'ahaina shaft.

TapaTalk: Killing my phone's battery since 2010.

Dear 910, I don't know how to say this, but I met someone else and I think I'm in love. I didn't plan for any of this to happen. I hope you don't feel bad about yourself because you are a fantastic club. It's not you, its me.

Dear 910, I don't know how to say this, but I met someone else and I think I'm in love. I didn't plan for any of this to happen. I hope you don't feel bad about yourself because you are a fantastic club. It's not you, its me.

Who's the homewrecker?

played 9 this morning and shot a 37, i didnt have the best driving day but it wasnt bad either, i was just barely missing the fairways on the ones i missed so they were still playable.

I've demo'd the d2 with RIP on a simulator at austads. It said I was getting 13ish for a launch angle, 270ish yards with a baby draw. Next week I went back, hit the same setup on the Ping nFlight monitor. It said I was getting 7-11 degrees of launch, with 3600-3900prm backspin!!! Now I know this cannot be right, does any know what could cause that much backspin? It said I was getting distances. Of only 220-240, my real distances fall between 260-280. I haven't tried any other shaft as I was a lil discouraged hitting a low spin shaft that high, and wanted to figure out what was up

played 9 this morning and shot a 37, i didnt have the best driving day but it wasnt bad either, i was just barely missing the fairways on the ones i missed so they were still playable.

For me that is the difference from the D2 to the R11, the D2's misses aren't as bad and keep me in play. I have a similar 9 yesterday, shot a 39 and only hit 3 of 7 FW's with the D2 but all the misses were first cut with my FW bunker in the mix.

For me that is the difference from the D2 to the R11, the D2's misses aren't as bad and keep me in play. I have a similar 9 yesterday, shot a 39 and only hit 3 of 7 FW's with the D2 but all the misses were first cut with my FW bunker in the mix.

exactly the same for me as well, like i said i loved everything about the R11 except there was no forgiveness, D2 is tons better in that area

Well I have adjusted my D2 from a B2 to a C3. This should promote a higher launch but keep the face a little closed like I want it. At B2 I was hitting a nice consistent draw but I felt I was hitting it just a tad low which was hurting my distance a little. So the first time I hit the club was during my round on Friday. My accuracy was off the charts. I hit 78.6% FIR and my only misses were with 3W and Mashie. Problem was that I was getting no distance. Now it wasn't a great day to calculate total distance as the ground was absolutely soaked after a Thunderstorm had passed through right before my round. So I went to the range today and was killing the driver. Dead straight and nice ballflight with a little runout when it landed. Excited to get back on the course and see if I can continue with the great accuracy. Still loving my D2. I'm usually flirting with other drivers at this point of the season but I'm not even looking right now. Only thing I'm considering is a shaft change.

Well I have adjusted my D2 from a B2 to a C3. This should promote a higher launch but keep the face a little closed like I want it. At B2 I was hitting a nice consistent draw but I felt I was hitting it just a tad low which was hurting my distance a little. So the first time I hit the club was during my round on Friday. My accuracy was off the charts. I hit 78.6% FIR and my only misses were with 3W and Mashie. Problem was that I was getting no distance. Now it wasn't a great day to calculate total distance as the ground was absolutely soaked after a Thunderstorm had passed through right before my round. So I went to the range today and was killing the driver. Dead straight and nice ballflight with a little runout when it landed. Excited to get back on the course and see if I can continue with the great accuracy. Still loving my D2. I'm usually flirting with other drivers at this point of the season but I'm not even looking right now. Only thing I'm considering is a shaft change.

Nice CL, stay faithful and she will treat you right lol

Are you selling your 910? If so, PM me, I might be interested in purchasing it.

Sorry, I never actually bought the 910, just hit the demo's a lot, and I mean a lot. Ended up buying a Cleveland SL270, but would have been just as thrilled with the 910 had I not tried the SL, it's a great stick.

+1 here guys. Huge difference for me in that I am rarely more than 5-10 yards off a fairway with this driver. During my fitting, I was hitting the R11 about 5-7 yards farther according to the LM but dispersion wasn't even close.

exactly the same for me as well, like i said i loved everything about the R11 except there was no forgiveness, D2 is tons better in that area

Had another great day off the tee, only missed 2 fairways and one of those was in the first cut and the other was a high hook that ended up one fairway over but i had a great in to the green so it didnt hurt me at all, love love love this driver and fairway wood, hit the FW once today and it was perfect, high and straight, what more could i ask for

I still love my D2. I went back to PGA SS yesterday to try different shafts and other clubs but the D2 with the Ka'Lai was still the best. it dropped my spin to 2400-2500 which is low for me.

I also demo'd hybrids and liked the Adams and 910. I may be in the market for one soon...

finally got to see the d2 the other day, this is a very good looking driver. looks small for 460cc

finally got to see the d2 the other day, this is a very good looking driver. looks small for 460cc

maybe you saw the D3 because the D2 isnt small at all compared to other drivers that are out

maybe you saw the D3 because the D2 isnt small at all compared to other drivers that are out

it was the d2 for sure, apparently it was just the way it looked to my eye.

Back