CONTEST 2023 NFL Draft Thread

He was injured. Tore his peck or something.

Yeah. He’s light. He doesn’t have a great repertoire of pass rush moves. Has trouble staying on the field. Just not super productive.

I have never seen Kincaid play but reading things that give me hope. I will wait and see how this works out and hopefully this is a big upgrade at tight end. Still want Hopkins.
4FF43C41-ECCE-4AFA-A83D-BFFD3BE9B480.jpeg

Eagles literally steal a heck of a player, ugh

No way… But he has some bad film & some great film.
No doubt. But even with his injuries and as bad as UKs OL was he was still better than Richardson IMO.

I have never seen Kincaid play but reading things that give me hope. I will wait and see how this works out and hopefully this is a big upgrade at tight end. Still want Hopkins.
View attachment 9174491
Kincaid is going to be awesome if he’s healthy.

Dang the Eagles got Carter & Smith… Wow

Holy Crap that is a great 1st round for the Eagles.

What a pick.
Guy flat out produces. Played through injury. Explosive player.

Eagles crushed it tonight

This AI graphic of Nolan is terrible he looked like a goomba

I hate the Lions right now. How do you pass on both Carter and Smith. Good luck beating the eagles next year

so we know Philly is taking Ringo in round 2 now right?

Hate the Eagles but you have to hand it to them, they've had a great 1st round.

Amazing.
Two years ago, Eagles fans blamed Howie for every bad play and called him the worst GM in the league. Big fans since robbing the city of Indy for Wentz.

The good thing for eagles is they have the guy who was in charge of keeping Carter in line at Georgia (Davis)

Hate the Eagles but you have to hand it to them, they've had a great 1st round.

they stuff they've pulled off on draft day 1 the last 3 years is nuts. Obviously all the bulldogs, but throw in Devonta Smith, trading for AJ Brown. And those are only night 1 moves.

Tonight we’ve seen why some teams never win and what teams benefit from that. Some very questionable picks tonight when better players were available. I know teams have needs but I’ll always take better talent.

They got a shorter podium for Hunt, right?

I still can’t believe the Steelers got the 32nd pick for Chase Claypool.

Back