Video The Worst Golf Podcast: Episode 31

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Everybody wants to be the best, we strive to be the worst. When a bad take is necessary, we will be here to share it with you. This is Episode number 31 and we have a jam packed show including the announcement of the next contest for the ultimate prize in golf. The Grandaddy of Em All.

Next Grandaddy ContestVisiting BallyhackTech Company ReleasesGolf ImprovementAnd So Much More

Don’t forget to try Coral Safe and keep your Skin Safe.

Of course, if you prefer to not watch, you can listen to the show right here, on Apple Podcasts, or from anywhere you do your podcast listening and downloading. Search for the Hackers Paradise and make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode, and don’t forget to leave us a comment too. After listening, come back over and drop us a note below on what you agree and/or...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
🔥 should be done with our round to catch this live!

1pm Eastern?

• Admin

Thank you, I'm still painting the bottom floor of our house and needed a target time to make sure I'm finished.

• Admin
Thank you, I'm still painting the bottom floor of our house and needed a target time to make sure I'm finished.
This show will be slightly better than painting. But only slightly.

Reminder set.

Will be ready!

2 hours to go

@JB, can we get some thoughts on how it feels to be the winner of the Budget Championship?

1 hour to go

Another poorly named podcast! Yes, clearing out my meeting calendar

I will be tied up at work unfortunately, but plan to catch up on this one on the work drive!

15 minutes.

Looking forward to this! Always entertaining.

Getting a fresh cup of coffee and settling in for the "Worst" part of the day! Next Grandaddy contest, LFG!!! 🔥

Almost time.

Yes, team play always

Back