Change of pace..........

Johnboy12.5

Reaction score
Handicap
Ghin 9.1
Out with the old.

th_outwiththeold.jpg

th_outwiththeold2.jpg

They served me well for a little over two years and helped me drop my handicap index from 16 to 11.4.

After hitting so many different iron and shaft combos and almost as many hybrids I finally made up my mind.

So in with the new...........

th_inwithnew.jpg

th_inwithnew2.jpg

Hopefully the Mizzy / Mashie combo will help me drop a few more strokes. The JPX-800 Pro's 5 - PW are outfitted with the KBS Tours stiff flex and are standard length & lie. As much as I tried to love the Project X graphite shafts, the KBS's just felt perfect! The M3 & M4 are without a doubt the best hybrids I've ever hit!
I put them in play this afternoon and if it wasn't for two wayward drives I would have shot near 80, instead I took two doubles and recorded an 84. Not too bad without any practice on them. Tee them up again at 8 tomorrow morning! :alien2:

Awesome man! Have fun with em.

Sounds like a really nice setup. PM me on some of the details with the Mashie, as I might be getting one soon and I would like some input/feedback

Enjoy them...

Congrats! Great choices.

good luck, 5 stroke drop is pretty darn impressive!

Nice Sticks!

Great setup! Nothing more fun than having some new clubs. I hope they serve you well!

Enjoy the new clubs!

Congrats on the new set! Have you got some bigger pictures?

My goodness those look AWESOME! I've become a huge fan of Mizuno rather quickly with the JPX 800s. Congrats on the new setup and good luck with them!

Good luck with the new stix

Congrats!Have fun with the new clubs.

bTW hard to tell from the pics, what were the old ones?

Congrats on the new set! Have you got some bigger pictures?

Smalls I was in such a hurry to get to the course I didn't take any up close and personal shots...but I will.

I have to say that after an hour on the range and two rounds I'm very happy with the JPXs and the Mashies. The irons play so much differently than the Clevelands and it will take a while to figure out some shots. I did go from a hybrid iron to a traditional iron sole.....but I like the results so far.

Nice looking new set - congrats on the pickup!

Smalls I was in such a hurry to get to the course I didn't take any up close and personal shots...but I will.

I have to say that after an hour on the range and two rounds I'm very happy with the JPXs and the Mashies. The irons play so much differently than the Clevelands and it will take a while to figure out some shots. I did go from a hybrid iron to a traditional iron sole.....but I like the results so far.

Glad to see your handicap dropping! Hope these new irons treat you very well.

After nearly a month with the new irons and hybrids.....I can say I'm extremely pleased with the performance!! The hybrids are the real deal and irons are better than any I've bagged. Not missing the xli hibores at all!

Back