The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you asked me to keep it clean. but whilst TH are on the pc's TP are looking after there ladies for them.

Cant have it both ways though. When TP is here its that TH is scared and needs to be out practicing and when TP is not here, its because they are too busy practicing. Sounds like TW fans logic to me...hehe

Cant have it both ways though. When TP is here its that TH is scared and needs to be out practicing and when TP is not here, its because they iare too busy practicing. Sounds like TW fans logic to me...hehe

i have not said anything about TH needing to practice. id rather them on here talking away about how there going to dismantle TP. when in reality they wont.

morning TC how are you today?

Well, it's early, my kid is acting like a Pom, so he's driving me nuts, and I'm getting settled in to watch some golf.

pmsl i didnt realise you was limp wristed. that explains alot about your inability to play golf i suppose.

Are you a Tiger fan boss? Or you just employ Tiger logic?

Well, it's early, my kid is acting like a Pom, so he's driving me nuts, and I'm getting settled in to watch some golf.

bless my 2 girls are sat watching the open with me on the sofa being little angels. hold on what they after?

bless my 2 girls are sat watching the open with me on the sofa being little angels. hold on what they after?

hmm, sounds like your kids could be limp wristed dude. You might want to have that checked out.

Guys, lets please remember that this is NOT the banter away thread. Trash talk is great, but we have asked over and over that, while its a fine line sometimes, to try and remotely keep this about the event.

I bet if boss was playing in this event, he'd really want to be on Team Hackers. Fact is, we actually communicate and talk to the guy. I wonder if Jake is lighting up his home course today? I bet I could consistently shoot in the 60's on his course. Sounds like it really boosts one's confidence off the tee.

Well Boss you are definitely a TP guy theres no hope for you.

I bet if boss was playing in this event, he'd really want to be on Team Hackers. Fact is, we actually communicate and talk to the guy. I wonder if Jake is lighting up his home course today? I bet I could consistently shoot in the 60's on his course. Sounds like it really boosts one's confidence off the tee.

I bet even TM R11 guys could hit his wide open fairways with consistency.

you do TC the rest just abuse. which im fine with. id love to play in this cup one day when im good enough and as i said to you before i really cant wait to follow this from over here who ever wins this will be a historic event for THP and win or lose both teams should be proud of what they are doing.

EEGADS! I miss two days in this thread I have to review 50 pages. I will skim as best I can.

Just woke up and its time to get my game face on for another 36 holes today. Team Hackers is all over it today!

Just woke up and its time to get my game face on for another 36 holes today. Team Hackers is all over it today!

So the rumor is true CB?
Unless its the Canadian Open or Mike Weir is in contention, you guys dont watch golf right?

So the rumor is true CB?
Unless its the Canadian Open or Mike Weir is in contention, you guys dont watch golf right?

If its not Mike Weir or Steven Ames I don't watch. I'm actually playing with them today though, they are still a little embarassed that I beat them both yesterday with an 85. Seriously though, I never get a chance to play this much golf and get this much practice in, and I have to take advantage of it, Open or no Open. The PVR will be set, the moment I leave the house and I will watch later as if its live.

If its not Mike Weir or Steven Ames I don't watch. I'm actually playing with them today though, they are still a little embarassed that I beat them both yesterday with an 85. Seriously though, I never get a chance to play this much golf and get this much practice in, and I have to take advantage of it, Open or no Open. The PVR will be set, the moment I leave the house and I will watch later as if its live.

Show Mike Weir how to hit a ball bro! Good luck out there.

Good round Kevin and Yoccos.

For sure, I hope the greens at Reunion will be pretty quick.
They are usually firm and screaming this time of year. Like 12-13 screaming in my experience.

Well played CB. Sounds like two tough courses. Play well today.

Thanks buddy, I don`t know if it needed a double post but I`ll take it. Man I need the new sexy sexy TaylorMade irons. I`m really tired and am going to update the approprate threads when I can but for now, what I can say is all the TaylorMade equipment in my bag right now from the driver to the putter was EXCELLENT today. The only thing letting me down right now is the irons, and thats only because they are so far off in lie angle, not the irons themselves.
This is where I'm at as well. Just over my irons and ready to get the new ones dialed in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back