Sligo Wear Adds Bold Accessories To Fall Collection

bstonerjk

Reaction score
Handicap
The Fall 2011 accessories sound awesome. Very interested to see the socks.

SLIGO WEAR EXPANDS BOLD ACCESSORY OFFERING IN FALL 2011 COLLECTION

From Belts to Under Garments, Hats and Golf Bags, Sligo Extends
Its “Fashion-Forward” Reach​

MISSISSAUGA, ONT — Sligo Wear, the Canada-based manufacturer and marketer of men’s trend-setting golf apparel, is set to unveil its widest variety of stylish performance accessories to date. Infused with eye-catching color schemes, cutting-edge materials and fun fashionable patterns, Sligo’s new accessory line offers more ways than ever before to enhance the modern look fashion-forward golfers crave.

The entire Sligo Wear Fall 2011 accessory line showcases the distinctive-patterning and vibrant colors for which Sligo has gained popularity. Leading off the collection of Fall 2011 accessories is Sligo's new Vibe Belt, the perfect accessory for putting the finishing touches on any of Sligo's bright new outfits. The Vibe Belt is sleek, featuring an eye-catching geometric design stainless steel buckle available in any of Sligo's 8 vibrant color leather strap options. Bold colors that are offered include Miami, Storm, Electric Blue, White, Black, Mint, City Blue and Sligo Green. No matter the outfit, the right color Vibe belt is available to finish a golfer’s fashion statement with a bang.

In addition to the new Vibe belt, Sligo is bringing back its popular Tour Belt that comes in colors such as Electric Blue, Black, Smoke, White, Sligo Green, Storm, City Blue, Miami and Mint for Fall 2011. The Tour Belt offers a chic, edgy look with the Sligo logo in cursive form across the buckle and a soft yet durable leather strap. The Tour Belt is a great option to enhance golfers' outfits with a sophisticated flare. Both the Vibe Belt and Tour Belt feature a retail price of $70.

Stunning Style & Performance From Head-to-Toe, and Everything In-Between

This Fall, the ultimate Sligo golfer has nothing to hide because even his under garments are stylish. From his head to his toes, fashion highlights every layer. The Digitile Base Layer is a stretchy moisture-wicking, performance technical polyester form fitting base shirt that comes in sleevless, crew and longsleeve options depending on the outfit and fit of the body. Each style comes in black with digitile print accenting the design. The Base Layer options range in price from $50-$60.
To top the look off from head to toe, Sligo’s Toque, Boxers and Tech socks finish the job. The Toque is an edgy beanie that comes in Black and Smoke with the classic Sligo logo spanning across the front. The Toque will be available for $25. The Boxers are a classic formfitting design that offer both a black and white color option. The black’s band incorporates the smoke color while the white showcases the Sligo Green. Sligo's new Boxers feature a retail price of $20 each. For your feet, Sligo's Tech socks infuse geometric blocks of Sligo Green, Smoke, Black and White to look and feel great. The Tech performance golf socks offer quick drying performance, unmatched comfort and a bold style that coordinates with Sligo's complete line of tops and bottoms. A 3-pack of Sligo Tech Socks comes with a price tag of $30.

To protect your head from the elements and to provide the perfect topper to any Sligo outfit, fashionable hat options are a must. A golfer can shade his face in style with the Adjustable Visor, Shape-Fit Tour Cap, and new designs such as Shape-Fit Cadet and the Reversable Rain Bucket. The visor comes in Black, White and City Blue with the classic Sligo logo across the base of the visor. The Tour cap comes in White, Black and City Blue with a distinct 'S' embazoned across the center. For golfers seeking an edgier look the new designs afford just that. The Shape-Fit Cadet presents a stylish route with a new Sligo logo across the base of the hat. The Cadet comes in Black and White. To add a little extra to the average Rain Bucket style hats, the Reversable Rain Bucket incorporates Sligo's proprietary digitile design with a Black base. Sligo's Fall 2011 headwear options range in price from $20-30 depending on the model.

For the golfer who wants to stand out on the course, the new Sligo Digitile Stand Bag that comes in Black Digitile, Smoke Digitile and White Digitile color options is sure to make a statement of confidence well before the first swing is ever made. Adding some more color to your on-course look, Sligo now offers a 100% durable cotton golf Throw Towel that showcases the signature bold Sligo Green and classic Black. The Sligo Digitile Stand Bag and Throw Towel feature retail prices of $170 and $25, respectively.
The 2011 Sligo Wear Fall Collection will be available at select golf specialty stores, premium on-course retailers and through the Sligo Wear online store beginning in August 2011. To view the entire 2011 Fall Collection of shirts, pants, shorts, outerwear, headwear and accessories visit www.sligowear.com.

Sounds like they are going to have a really nice line up. Can't wait to see it.

I've become a belt connoisseur so this only adds fuel to the fire for me. Sligo is really stepping it up and I will have to add some to my arsenal soon.

Good job Sligo!

Sligo seems to have found their niche for sure...I like the sound of the new offerings. I need to find somewhere locally that carries their stuff so I can figure out sizing etc. and finally get on the THP/Sligo bandwagon.

Sweet! Thanks for posting the pics... I really like how the Digi pattern on the Baselayer is nice and subtle, it shouldn't take away or clash with the top.

Love some of these. This is exactly what has been missing and they look awesome.

they make some great clothes! wish there stuff was a little cheaper i'd prob end up buying a lot more.

Agreed, CBU. The digitile pattern on the base layers is perfect. These new accessories are just awesome. Wait til you see the new belts and outerwear, too. Stunning.

I saw it about a month ago for the first time and I was like, oh man, Hanks will be all over that. And its reversible with a digitile side. Pretty awesome.

New stuff sounds good! I'd def check out their belt line & socks.

Back