Jason Horodezky From Kinetixx Goes Off Course

“We do not violate the laws of physics. Nor do I want to.”

All time quote there. 🔥 :LOL:

Only about 20 minutes in. Lots to learn I hope. Should be a heck of a website, ha.

Just finished this one up. Jason is so freaking smart its crazy. Kinetixx certainly has some good products, I look forward to the updated website and I kind of want to try the Mach after listening to him talk about it.

Just finished this one up. Jason is so freaking smart its crazy. Kinetixx certainly has some good products, I look forward to the updated website and I kind of want to try the Mach after listening to him talk about it.
Every time I talk to him I feel like we're all doing ourselves a disservice by not going through a full lineup shaft fitting hahaha

It's always a wild ride.

Every time I talk to him I feel like we're all doing ourselves a disservice by not going through a full lineup shaft fitting hahaha

It's always a wild ride.
Here’s the driver shaft matrix I got when I was talking to them this week about fairway wood shaft for those curious
E746D12F-D074-42C8-949B-0F43F9E12D31.jpeg

Here’s the driver shaft matrix I got when I was talking to them this week about fairway wood shaft for those curious
View attachment 9206543
You know what I love about this chart?

Not a single sample in the unicorn "low spin high launch" category. What you see is probably what you get.

View attachment 9206543
I kind of like this. Interesting that Hypersonic and Ballistic have similar profiles yet Hypersonic says low-mid vs mid spin even though its lighter.

I'm about to fire this up. Based on prior appearances by Jason this could get expensive 😂

Biggest thing it made me chew on was the conversation around feel, in particular the piano analogy.

Back