The Srixon Buy 2 Get 1 Free Sale is on!

Thanks for the heads up! People should load up. Srixon balls are underrated.

I love the Divide golf balls! I've played the Z-Star and the Q-Star Tour. Need to get some of the XV.

Convinced a random dude I got paired with to buy some. He loved them to practice putting with.

I don't need balls. I don't need balls.

I'll check it out. Thanks heads up.

Available at academy sports as well if you don't want to wait on shipping

Nice. Will be loading up 😂

Went to site. Input data. Views my address as not in US. Tried 3 times. Guess they aren't getting my business.

Awesome, even though I know I'll get some for Christmas and my birthday next month, I'll be picking some up. I lose balls like it's my job.

Thinking about it. I may pick up some for my son. @JB talking about something exciting coming in golf balls makes me a bit hesitant to really load up.

Thinking about it. I may pick up some for my son. @JB talking about something exciting coming in golf balls makes me a bit hesitant to really load up.
He did say though that the ball isn't for everyone. I don't know what exactly that means, and I'm sure he can't say yet.

Still a good ball at a great deal, you can play through those pretty easy then swap over.

This is available in store at PGATSS as well.

He did say though that the ball isn't for everyone. I don't know what exactly that means, and I'm sure he can't say yet.

Still a good ball at a great deal, you can play through those pretty easy then swap over.

I have been playing the Zstar diamond all year and have been very happy with it. I still have about 6 sleeves right now though so I am not desperate for balls. I do have FOMO on golf equipment though so I hate to order then want something else.

This always costs me…

I have so many balls right now I dont need this. lol.

impending order. diamond or standard z star......

Tried one more time and success. 3 doz on their way. :)

Is there one locally here?
Yeah like half a dozen of them. There is 1 by me at Concord Mills and 1 in kanapolis

There is 1 in Rock Hill, 1 in Mathews, 1 in Mooresville, and 1 in Gastonia

All this zstar talk and my weak ass is like them low compression q star tour look nice 😂

Back