The Chipotle for Hackers thread!

I've become convinced that any extra morsels of protein given are deducted directly from their paychecks. The death stares I've been met with when I ask 'can I get a little more' are scary.

or it's
"Oh you want double?!?!"
The trick is to never order "double chicken". Let them scoop, then ask for the double portion. Then clinch, because it's apparently 4 freaking dollars.

We went to bibibop the other day in Mason and they use a measuring scoop looking thing.

It'll never make sense to me why Chipotle doesn't do that. Just give everyone the same amount and it won't ever be an issue.
I've never heard of a bibibop, but now I need one.

I've never heard of a bibibop, but now I need one.
It's good.

The gochujang is a bit angry if they overpour though hahaha - Wife likes their yum-yum on her steak.

The trick is to never order "double chicken". Let them scoop, then ask for the double portion. Then clinch, because it's apparently 4 freaking dollars.
Yeah, I feel like this used to work. Now all the first scoops at least at my location are anemic. So two scoops for $4 more is more equivalent to 1 regular scoop 3 years ago.

I need to just quit Chipotle and stick to the more authentic and bigger portion local Mexican restaurants carry out but it's tough and not as convenient most times.

Yeah, I feel like this used to work. Now all the first scoops at least at my location are anemic. So two scoops for $4 more is more equivalent to 1 regular scoop 3 years ago.

I need to just quit Chipotle and stick to the more authentic and bigger portion local Mexican restaurants carry out but it's tough and not as convenient most times.
I don't mind Chipotle, but it's hard for me to go there when Humberto's is right up the block. Humberto's > Chipotle every time.

It's good.

The gochujang is a bit angry if they overpour though hahaha - Wife likes their yum-yum on her steak.
We have a Cava close by, which is like a Greek/Mediterranean type of Chipotle/Bibibop. It's good.

They have grown wise to our tricks.

I don't mind Chipotle, but it's hard for me to go there when Humberto's is right up the block. Humberto's > Chipotle every time.
Just did a search on Humberto's, that looks fantastic as well.

The first Chipotle within like 30 miles of me just opened the other day. I’ve been there twice in my life.

I need guidance.

The first Chipotle within like 30 miles of me just opened the other day. I’ve been there twice in my life.

I need guidance.
That's a decent drive for Chipotle. Not sure if it would be worth it.

I need guidance.
That’s a long drive for chipotle… wait till one is closer or you are headed that way

We have one opening a couple of minutes from the house. For what @War Eagle paid, I can get the enchilada plate and a taco at the Tex-Mex joint across the street from it.

No, the one that opened is seconds away from me. It used to be only 30+ miles.
Then, in that case, worth it. Take a small sacrifice with you, might bring the price down.

We have a Cava close by, which is like a Greek/Mediterranean type of Chipotle/Bibibop. It's good.
I LOVE Cava. Chicken half greens/half right rice bowl most trips.

I LOVE Cava. Chicken half greens/half right rice bowl most trips.
It’s so good. I’ve been skipping the rice lately and going all greens. Just a great meal all the way around.

Chipotle flavor and enjoyment is down from initial launch but still good in a pinch or when you don't feel like cooking

In my town we just have Moe's. It's fine. Chipotle isn't as good as it used to be but is still >>> Moe's or Qdoba. One of the few fast food hills I'll die on lol

In my town we just have Moe's. It's fine. Chipotle isn't as good as it used to be but is still >>> Moe's or Qdoba. One of the few fast food hills I'll die on lol
I think this has a lot to do with traffic and freshness, but I have a hard time disagreeing haha

I prefer Qdoba if I want a quesadilla. Chipotle for a bowl.

I might try some tomorrow. Brand new location should be good, right? Hmmm.

It’s so good. I’ve been skipping the rice lately and going all greens. Just a great meal all the way around.
I have never even tried their regular rice, but the wife likes it. The Rightrice is a little different, and probably an acquired taste for some.

Back