The Chipotle for Hackers thread!

It's good.

The gochujang is a bit angry if they overpour though hahaha - Wife likes their yum-yum on her steak.
Love the gochujang with the spicy chicken but I love spicy stuff.

Purple Rice, bean spouts, spicy chicken, corn, carrots, kale, egg with gochujang is the go to.

Very light brown rice, black beans, pinto beans, half chicken, half steak, light cheese………heavenly!

Yeah, I feel like this used to work. Now all the first scoops at least at my location are anemic. So two scoops for $4 more is more equivalent to 1 regular scoop 3 years ago.

I need to just quit Chipotle and stick to the more authentic and bigger portion local Mexican restaurants carry out but it's tough and not as convenient most times.
^^^^^^This! We have far too many really good Mexican restaurants in this area to fool around with some national chain outfit. Went to a relatively new one last Saturday with my Sis and BIL which was highly recommended to me by a couple of buddies who are big Mexican food fans. Best Mex I've tasted in this area, and I was able to finish about a third of it and brought the rest home. Finished the leftovers in two more sessions! Not bad for $15.99!

Last week, ordered on the app for in store pickup with double chicken and a side of guac. Because I like double chicken and I like guac.

When I picked it up, the girl at the counter told me not to order double chicken or side of guac on the app, but to tip $2.00 instead. I figured they just wanted more tip money.

Today, ordered in the app, regular chicken, no guac & $2.00 tip. More chicken than one person could possible eat in a bowl + a side of guac in the bag.

Hmm..... :unsure:

Last week, ordered on the app for in store pickup with double chicken and a side of guac. Because I like double chicken and I like guac.

When I picked it up, the girl at the counter told me not to order double chicken or side of guac on the app, but to tip $2.00 instead. I figured they just wanted more tip money.

Today, ordered in the app, regular chicken, no guac & $2.00 tip. More chicken than one person could possible eat in a bowl + a side of guac in the bag.

Hmmm….. I’m willing to try…

For science. I feel like it mainly be very location specific tho!

hahaha this is an awesome Chipotle hack if universally accepted.

Pro tip right there 😉

Hmmm….. I’m willing to try…

For science. I feel like it mainly be very location specific tho!
I get a feeling it was very location specific. I go to the same one by work, a few times a week, always order the same thing through the app and typically it's the same person handing me the order when I walk in. I will try it again, on Thursday.

Try it at a different location. Again for science.
If I have the opportunity to go to a different one, I'll give it a shot. But, I have been pretty regular at the one near work, because it's around the corner and I dont have to hit a main road to get to it.

But, in the name of science, I shall give it a go.

Do I want chipotle for a late lunch?

Catered in Qdoba for the staff today.
It's been quite a while since I've had it but I can confidently say I enjoy it so much more than the version of Chipotle we are stuck with now.

Especially clutch is being able to scoop out your own protien!!

Now I’m in the mood for chipotle…

a47a9f6f-ec17-4149-a7de-0ab5fc19536c_text.gif

Back