Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Expected?

20121227_213810.jpg

Why get a bowl over a regular burrito?

Why get a bowl over a regular burrito?

At Chipotle/QDoba I prefer the bowl because I like the contents to be well mixed. It seems like when they make a regular burrito you end up with all rice on one side of the burrito and all the meat on the other side.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

At Chipotle/QDoba I prefer the bowl because I like the contents to be well mixed. It seems like when they make a regular burrito you end up with all rice on one side of the burrito and all the meat on the other side.

I just eat it, I don't pay enough attention to its location lol

I too prefer the bowl over the burrito at chipotle..

I have never gotten a bowl, always the burrito. Do you think they can get more in a bowl?

Easy to mix, and it cuts out like 300 calories on the burrito wrap.

Really? No kidding, I never realized that. ?!#%* Why haven't you guys told me that?!?

I have never gotten a bowl, always the burrito. Do you think they can get more in a bowl?
The chipotle here seems to put more in the bowl. I ate there for 6 months before I tried the bowl, now that's all I get. With double meat of course!! And a bag of chips.

Everytime I come in here its chipotle talk...blah

I always go burrito but I think you get more in a bowl, if you ask for it. I always laugh at the people they are eating and talk about not getting enough of something, just tell them to put more on there!

And if you get the bowl, you can still get the heated tortilla on the side. Then I just tear it up and add pieces to the bowl

And if you get the bowl, you can still get the heated tortilla on the side. Then I just tear it up and add pieces to the bowl

Why have I never thought of this..

That's brilliance right there man

haha, the resolution to your problems, is eating Chipotle tomorrow.

New thread and merging just weirded me out.

I have a 12hr drive tomorrow. I feel Sunday is in order

Back