Toulon Small Batch Texas

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As spring approaches, the team at Toulon Golf is feverishly preparing for the 2024 golf season. Last month they introduced their full-scale production putter line, the First Run Collection, which complements their regular Small Batch releases we’ve covered every month since the company’s inception. We continue to find ourselves anxiously waiting to find out exactly what the newest Small Batch putter will look like, and the one for March is undoubtedly going to knock the boots off many fans. Yep, I went there. You see, March’s Toulon Small Batch offering is called the Texas, and it not only pays homage to the great State of Texas, but also six legendary professional golfers that hail from there.

Continue reading...

Good stuff, Hawk.

This is yet another work of art.

• Staff
Good stuff, Hawk.

This is yet another work of art.
Thank you sir. It's a beautiful looking golf club. Beyond the sole, I love the look at address.

Thank you sir. It's a beautiful looking golf club. Beyond the sole, I love the look at address.
Sean and the boys are crushing it, they’re creating refined works of art. I know the price is big big, but, I love that they have their target, they’re sticking to it, and they’re making no apologies for it.

• Staff
Sean and the boys are crushing it, they’re creating refined works of art. I know the price is big big, but, I love that they have their target, they’re sticking to it, and they’re making no apologies for it.
I wouldn't be surprised if this one sells out faster than any other. Texans love themselves some Texas!

I couldnt agree more. Knowing how they felt towards the end of their run with Callaway/Odyssey, this is fun to see for them

I wouldn't be surprised if this one sells out faster than any other. Texans love themselves some Texas!
And they’re not afraid to tell you about how much they love it. 🤣

Love everything about this release, so many nice finishing touches to make this a true story piece.

Its very nice. I love the naked set up.

Man if I had the money for this one, I’d absolutely pull the trigger. So good!

Man if I had the money for this one, I’d absolutely pull the trigger. So good!
This is definitely a great tribute to your home state. Plus, it has a hawk on it.

This is definitely a great tribute to your home state. Plus, it has a hawk on it.
Had a feeling that would be the emblem you'd like the most.

I assume it's most people's favorite.
Of the five emblems, I had to google the 3 green jackets one. Completely blanked and forgot that Snead was from Texas.

Of the five emblems, I had to google the 3 green jackets one. Completely blanked and forgot that Snead was from Texas.
My god, you had me worried lol. It was Demaret though.

My god, you had me worried lol. It was Demaret though.
OH, I thought it was Snead the entire time. They faked me out twice!

Ohhh because Sam was born in Virginia. That may do it.

OH, I thought it was Snead the entire time. They faked me out twice!
I may have had more info to help me btw. They mentioned he won them in a ten year period.

I may have had more info to help me btw. They mentioned he won them in a ten year period.
Sure, cheat and use PR materials

Honestly when you factor in what you’re actually getting, the price isn’t that bad. Sure there’s some risk with not being able to try it before you game it but worst case scenario you have a really really cool collectors item

After the teaser with the Houston Oiler inspiration, I was expecting something else. This is big miss for me.

Honestly when you factor in what you’re actually getting, the price isn’t that bad. Sure there’s some risk with not being able to try it before you game it but worst case scenario you have a really really cool collectors item
Yup, they’re absolute masterpieces.

After the teaser with the Houston Oiler inspiration, I was expecting something else. This is big miss for me.
Must have missed that one, but I'm not really tuned in to golf social. Are you talking about the oil derrick?

Must have missed that one, but I'm not really tuned in to golf social. Are you talking about the oil derrick?

Absolutely. As an Assistant Attorney General for the State of Texas, I would have loved having one of those bad boys in my office. What a fantastic conversation piece!

Back