Don't hate! Who said Friday was the only night anyway?

This may be my calling in life. I could do a video series.

I'll be drinking, so you might as well be too.

I'm tired on Fridays. Maybe we need to have a TP style skype session to discuss the best nights to do this

I will fight the war with you, but you should know, that for every Drag putt you do, I'm adding one to your HC for our challenge. So if you had two today, I now consider you a 13.

Dang. I might need to TMex the handicap to beat you now

Edit: Hey look at my post count. 5555. Must be the sign of the devil dragger

I'll only do this if I am last to putt. I never do it outside of 3 feet though. I just accept the miss regardless but I like making all of my putts.

I'm thinking of going with a long putter. I think it will make those 10 foot draggers reaching over the hole easier. I struggle with those right now

Is it against the rules to drag with a hammy?

Is it against the rules to drag with a hammy?

I don't know if there are really any rules are there? Other than it counts whether you make it or not. Razr?

I think this thread is becoming what it set out to prevent.

Patiently waiting on the how-to's, tips, and videos, Hawk ET AL.

Dangit. I did make a couple videos at the practice green on Saturday. I actually spent about an hour on Friday night trying to make a good one, but it just wasn't working out. I will get them up today or this evening.

Dangit. I did make a couple videos at the practice green on Saturday. I actually spent about an hour on Friday night trying to make a good one, but it just wasn't working out. I will get them up today or this evening.

Thanks, I know they are going to be good.

I'm thinking of going with a long putter. I think it will make those 10 foot draggers reaching over the hole easier. I struggle with those right now

Yup, thats' exactly why they created the long putter right there. haha.

Ok. So sorry for the delay and the crappy PB videos, but the dragging lifestyle can eat up your free time.

Hawk, loved the drag putting! I was going to drag putt today, but my putter had a 34" sticker, even though it was a 35" putter and it got in my head, and I wasn't metally prepared for it.

Hawk, loved the drag putting! I was going to drag putt today, but my putter had a 34" sticker, even though it was a 35" putter and it got in my head, and I wasn't metally prepared for it.

That's totally understandable.

I tried to convince Jrod to drag a few on Sunday, but he was all stubborn about it. I wasn't sorry for him when he was making pars instead of birdies.

HAHA :D

That's totally understandable.

I tried to convince Jrod to drag a few on Sunday, but he was all stubborn about it. I wasn't sorry for him when he was making pars instead of birdies.

I was busy trying not to die. I am such a lightweight these days.

I was busy trying not to die. I am such a lightweight these days.

Drag putting goes hand in hand with handling your chinese food and tequila. Keep working on it and you'll be a champ in no time, ninja.

Drag putting goes hand in hand with handling your chinese food and tequila. Keep working on it and you'll be a champ in no time, ninja.

Note to self, keep Jrod away from the booze.

Great videos Hawk! two out of three aint bad. lol

BTW I drained a 35 footer to save bogey this evening, couldn't get there in time to drag it, but didn't need to. I hope this doesn't mean I'm DQ'ed from the DPA.

Hawk, thanks for the tips video, man I can only hope to have that kind of hand, eye, drag ability someday.

Just curious here, but I need to check on the rules a bit, I may have made an infration, or 10 yard penalty or something today. My buddy wasn't close enough to get there quickly enough, so I inadvertantly dragged his in for him, is that allowed?

Hawk, thanks for the tips video, man I can only hope to have that kind of hand, eye, drag ability someday.

Just curious here, but I need to check on the rules a bit, I may have made an infration, or 10 yard penalty or something today. My buddy wasn't close enough to get there quickly enough, so I inadvertantly dragged his in for him, is that allowed?

That is a drag assist Duey. Perfectly legal and in fact encouraged.

I'm a big fan of the drag assist. Its allowed in the Morgan Cup right?

It's part of the tee it forward program. It's for the good of the game.

That is a drag assist Duey. Perfectly legal and in fact encouraged.

woo, thanks man. Thought I screwed up. I bet sooner or later they will have special stats for that one.

Back