Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
golfetail.com has the Bushnell Tour V2 with slope for $329.99 with coupon code DT-V2-0801

Adidas Greenstar Men's Leather Golf Shoe for $44.99 with coupon code DT-GREEN-0819 from http://www.golfetail.com/p-200680-a...ontent=banner_main&utm_campaign=11aug19_email

200680_3_.jpg

Anyone have those Wilson Staff black steel wedges they're selling on RBG? They get good reviews and would be a nice low-cost option for me to add a 54* and a 58* to the bag.

Anyone have those Wilson Staff black steel wedges they're selling on RBG? They get good reviews and would be a nice low-cost option for me to add a 54* and a 58* to the bag.

I picked up a few weeks ago. I like them so far. Very consistent club, seems like I'm very rarely surprised in the outcome. I think therer are higher spin options out there, but they aren't lacking in spin by any means.

Just realized they don't have a 54* in stock. Anyone know how often RBG updates their inventory? I'd like to get a couple of these, I think.

Just realized they don't have a 54* in stock. Anyone know how often RBG updates their inventory? I'd like to get a couple of these, I think.

Hard to say, when items are listed this low they usually are selling out their inventory on that particular item. That is what I would guess.

Crud. May try to get TGW to price match. They have them in stock and in the lofts I want. Anyone ever tried to price match with TGW? Are they easy?

Found the new 2011 callaway tour iZ at walmart in a special box, its a Dozen + 2 extra sleeves for 39.99 for a total of 18 balls, what a deal

I got mine from budgetgolf.com for $30, see if they still have them.

Found the new 2011 callaway tour iZ at walmart in a special box, its a Dozen + 2 extra sleeves for 39.99 for a total of 18 balls, what a deal

dang, thats a solid score!

Kingdom59. Nickent Evolver Driver only $67 . Decent shafts make it a no lose proposition.

I wonder if you can get this online?

I called but you can imagine how that went - NOWHERE!

Best deal is on lostgolfballs.com, 1 dozen of first quality :callaway: tour is golf balls for 17$!

Last edited:
Best deal is on lostgolfballs.com, 1 dozen of first quality :callaway: tour is golf balls for 15$!

told myself that i would go a week without buying crap. this thread is the work of the devil i tell you....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back