adidas Golf Unveils TOUR360 ATV Footwear

I really like the looks... and as far as comfort Adidas is consistently at or near the top...

Never wore Adidas golf shoes before, always been a Nike guy. Hope these really are as comfy as they look

JB or GG do you happen to know the official release dates for the Euro market for these?

Yes they do, all Adidas shoes have been at rock bottom prices the past 2 weeks, it makes sense now. I have no problem with stocking up on last years models for cheap prices.

Really want to see some more color combos of these though.
Having bought last year's model just 3 weeks ago, I almost kicked myself when I saw this new one... but hey I got mine at a good discount and the shoes are awesome, so it's all good now :)

These are some great looking shoes, and they seem to have a lot of good performance technology in them. Really want to get me a pair of these!!!

Liking the look of these shoes. I wear the AdiPure's at the moment and they are the comfiest golf shoe I have had. The 360's I had before were almost as comfy though so can imagine these being pretty good!

Just had an email saying that Adidas have delayed these till the 29th August in the UK. Wonder how likely it is that I will get another email towards the end of the month with another date. No worries I can wait for these

Look what I got today :D

c61234fa.jpg

3b6035e7.jpg

620513c7.jpg

3e319202.jpg

They are very comfy indeed and look like no breaking in will be required

looks nice!

where did you order them in the uk?

I got them from ebay in the end as my original order was still not in stock. Ordered yesterday at 12pm and arrived this morning at 8.30am

Good looking shoe! Saw them at the shop today, I can't imagine there's a noticeable improvement from last year's model - I have the old one don't tell me even if there is.

c61234fa.jpg

3b6035e7.jpg

620513c7.jpg

3e319202.jpg

Very Nice, I love the color's!! Can you compare to previous versions of adidas shoes?

This is my next shoe after talking to some of the guys at the MC. They look comfy and sweet.

---
- Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

These shoes are incredible. Comfortable and the grip is like a well-rooted oak. I've never felt a shoe with that kind of grip.

Very Nice, I love the color's!! Can you compare to previous versions of adidas shoes?

Sadly not, always worn Nike shoes in the past

After wearing these shoes the entire weekend at the Morgan Cup, there is no doubt in my mind that I will be getting a pair of the all-black shoes in this line when they come out so that I can have a white pair and a black pair. These shoes were extremely comfortable right out of the box on Friday morning, and were great all weekend long. After the 2 rounds on Saturday, I remember thinking to myself that the only part of my body that wasn't a little bit sore was my feet, and these shoes were the reason for that. As biggsy said, these shoes are incredibly grippy as well, and I had no problems with traction during the rainy part of the round on Saturday afternoon.

Nice dude! Those are some good looking kicks.

After wearing these shoes the entire weekend at the Morgan Cup, there is no doubt in my mind that I will be getting a pair of the all-black shoes in this line when they come out so that I can have a white pair and a black pair. These shoes were extremely comfortable right out of the box on Friday morning, and were great all weekend long. After the 2 rounds on Saturday, I remember thinking to myself that the only part of my body that wasn't a little bit sore was my feet, and these shoes were the reason for that. As biggsy said, these shoes are incredibly grippy as well, and I had no problems with traction during the rainy part of the round on Saturday afternoon.

+1, wore mine for the first time tonight and they are super comfy and grip the turf very well indeed

This is pretty amazing to me. You guys put these shoes to a real test and I can't imagine practicing/playing that much golf without my feet wanting to give out by the end and you boys did it in brand new shoes with no breakin time, incredible.

Sadly not, always worn Nike shoes in the past

Very nice Mike. I really like the look of this shoe.

How do they compare with your experience of Nike shoes?

Nice shoes! Those are my school colors, hmmm...

Very nice Mike. I really like the look of this shoe.

How do they compare with your experience of Nike shoes?

To be honest they blow the Nike's out of the water. They are far more comfy straight out of the box and the Nike's are comfy too. Really considering a Black pair now

If I could only have 1 pair of Golf shoes it would be these and I didn't think I would ever say that as I am a Nike shoe person usually (trainers etc)

Adidas seem to produce some of the golf shoes on the market. I tried this on yesterday at GG and they are very comfortable right out the box. They do seem a little more narrow than the Powerbands but thats why the make them in wides.

To be honest they blow the Nike's out of the water. They are far more comfy straight out of the box and the Nike's are comfy too. Really considering a Black pair now

If I could only have 1 pair of Golf shoes it would be these and I didn't think I would ever say that as I am a Nike shoe person usually (trainers etc)

That's a pretty big thumbs up from someone who normally leans towards one brand. I've never really been a one-brand guy when it comes to shoes, but recently I've found myself buying Adidas because I know they will be good.

The doorbell went at 8:30 this morning and these appeared. I can't wait to give them a round. So far my impressions are that they feel slightly smaller than my current shoes which are footjoy synrg. A lot more of a snug fit but that might be a good thing as I occasionally have trouble with a pain in my foot which I think is from my shoes not providing the correct support. I've attached photos of them and also a side by side with my current footjoys as a comparison

529988a3-b6cb-ef2f.jpg

529988a3-b6db-2199.jpg

529988a3-b6ea-b29d.jpg

529988a3-b6f8-fc44.jpg

529988a3-b7fe-b189.jpg

529988a3-b82e-65e0.jpg

529988a3-b856-fe1a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back