which ones did you order?

The yellow Pure Pro grips. For some reason, I just don't like the "wrap" style grips, no matter what brand they are.

As I stated before, I purchased the Pure Grips grip gun and 10 yellow pro velvet grips.

I've only taken the time to install one of these grips on my driver so far but I'm very very happy with the product. I used a hairdryer to remove the old tape from my shaft, worked fine and wasn't difficult, and then easily installed the new grip. The grip doesn't slip and feels/looks as good, if not better, than any grip I've seen. Can't wait to install the rest!

I just bought a set of Pure Grips and the gun, tried to change the grips today and just loved it. It could not have been any easier! Tried to mount some other grips I had lying around just for fun with the gun and it worked out great to. Also used the gun to remove the old grips as well, and saved 10 of 13 grips, due to some start up difficulties (to much air pressure). Hopefully the grips perform well to, but I am quite happy either way, the gun was worth the money to me. And I will not be waiting so long to change grips the next time!

New Colors Offical!!!!!!!!!!!

http://puregrips.com/blog/view/the_colored_grips_wes_chose_to_put_on_his_miura_irons

I was lucky enough to get a set of tester Pure White Wraps to test from these great folks and all I can say is that I am VERY please with the grips so far. The Pure's don't seem to attract the West Texas dirt, I've yet to actually truly clean them after over a months worth of play time. For White Grips I'd consider that top notch. I'm sad to see that the white grips did not make the 1st cut but then again I guess that means I'm slightly special!!!! :alien2: Anyways, their other colors look fantastic and the amount of customization they are doing with the secondary colors looks to be unmatched.

The Pure grip system is a piece of cake to use
The Pure grips are top notch products
They come in all your favorite styles, wraps, velvet, mid-size, etc..
And now the color combo's are simply outstanding.

It may have taken longer than expected but I'd say they have come out with an amazing product that people need to know about and it was well worth the wait.

I'll post some pics of my sticks here tomorrow and you can view quite a few of the color combos on their website and on Pure's facebook page.

Nice lookin grips and clubs Tex! I love the Pure Grips!

Been intrigued by these for awhile due to the very easy installation process (not that installing regular grips is that bad).

Westtex - what grips did you have before that you are comparing them to?

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Been intrigued by these for awhile due to the very easy installation process (not that installing regular grips is that bad).

Westtex - what grips did you have before that you are comparing them to?

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Before I had the Pure's I had MDMC's on all clubs. Now Woods are still MDMC as I had them regripped only a few months ago, Pure's are on all Irons, and about to be on all wedges again (switched wedges a few weeks back). I was having some real trouble with the MDMC's cutting a line in the side of my middle finger on my right hand so I wanted to try a softer grip and wanted to do the work myself. I was going to try the older versions of the pure grips but then after I asked a question on Pure's facebook page Wes replied back what color grips I was interested in and he sent me a test set of white Pure Wraps.

I had never replaced a grip on a club before, but after one screw up of closing the airway off to the grip ( that was dumb) I replaced all my iron grips in about 30-40 minutes, the bulk of which was getting the old grips off. I bet when I want to replace this set the whole process will take me about 10 minutes.

I've really enjoyed the tackiness of these vs the MDMC's and the color has held up well. I do still like the MDMC but the pure's are just much better for my grip. I'm thinking of maybe going with the Pure Pro on my woods when the MDMC's have run their course, and the new color's for PURE look so much better in my opinion than the muted color of the mdmc.

Nice lookin grips and clubs Tex! I love the Pure Grips!

I can see now where the link and my name could be confusing, but that is a link to Wes of Pure Grips clubs, not my own haha :cowboy:

I can see now where the link and my name could be confusing, but that is a link to Wes of Pure Grips clubs, not my own haha :cowboy:

Yeah I did think it was you. Any way you can put a pic of your clubs with the white grips up?

Pretty cool stuff here. I just met a guy recently that uses a compressor to install many types of grips without using double sided tape. I've used an air nozzle to remove grips plenty of times, but didn't know one could be used to install them. That nozzle made just for the purpose is very interesting. The best part to me is that you can use the clubs immediately, no waiting for solvents to dry.

Yeah I did think it was you. Any way you can put a pic of your clubs with the white grips up?

Sure can, I plan on doing it tonight after I get off work and put up a chalkboard in my wife's classroom....

Grabbed a few iphone pics before I went to bed last night, didn't even have time to wash'm down, the wife was ready for bed lol.

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0006-1.jpg

Nice grips!

Those look awesome!

Do you know when the new grip colors will be available for ordering?

I don't, maybe Jb or GG have had a visit from that little birdie, although I just tried to go to the website and its currently unavailable saying "coming soon" and "please come back later". They may be adding the new models as we speak.

I don't, maybe Jb or GG have had a visit from that little birdie, although I just tried to go to the website and its currently unavailable saying "coming soon" and "please come back later". They may be adding the new models as we speak.

I hope so. I really want the red ones.

I just received an email from Jason at Pure Grips. He said they are planning on launching the new grip colors on September 1st and shipping the second week in September. I am so pumped about adding some Pure color to my irons. I really do love these grips and love the fact that I can interchange them at my house. I think I am going to go with a midsize velvet in red. They will look so sick!

I just received an email from Jason at Pure Grips. He said they are planning on launching the new grip colors on September 1st and shipping the second week in September. I am so pumped about adding some Pure color to my irons. I really do love these grips and love the fact that I can interchange them at my house. I think I am going to go with a midsize velvet in red. They will look so sick!

You need to tell him to return my emails. I can't wait to order my pure grips.

I see all the new colors available now, but when I go to select the colored versions it all it says is black. Anyone else having this issue with their website?

I think I am going to go will the Pro Midsize in Red.

I see all the new colors available now, but when I go to select the colored versions it all it says is black. Anyone else having this issue with their website?

Yeah it's doing that to me also. Hopefully they get it going with all the colors soon.

I have the Pure gun and need an air compressor. I looked at a small pancake compressor last night for like $70. Would that be sufficient? Would it be useful for anything else?

I have the Pure gun and need an air compressor. I looked at a small pancake compressor last night for like $70. Would that be sufficient? Would it be useful for anything else?

I have used really small compressors with no issues at all.

Perfect. Thanks!

Back