What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
ordered this, should be here next week:
1568763542.jpg

ordered this, should be here next week:
1568763542.jpg

Good looking shirt. It may just be me but it seems as if J Lindeberg is adding some colors to their range. I like that they are expanding.

yeh, i like their colours. this one is the villegas line. came through this morning, just as bright in real life.

I picked up my first ever Sligo shirt today to see what all the fuss is about, a St. James. Im looking forward to using it soon and will share my thoughts.

I picked up my first ever Sligo shirt today to see what all the fuss is about, a St. James. Im looking forward to using it soon and will share my thoughts.

Can't go wrong with a bit of Sligo rip!! Well done!

yeah i just ordered the victory blue one today $24.00 GREAT DEAL.....

Kohls always has some great stuff, the 30 % makes it that much better!!

Last edited:
just saw some Blue pants from Nike and quite impress by them. might have to snag a pair when they go on sale. I wonder if Nike will come out with more colored pants. they seem to be coming out with better and better outfits.

Thinking about grabbing a few Sligo shirts myself

Well it came last week looks good iam happy with it..
398122798.jpg

TwitPic from Poulter on his new shipment of FJ icons....saaawwweeeeeeeeeeeeettttt.

Poulters Icons

Just added these bad boys to the closet... I can't get enough of Nike's shorts.. They fit awesome and they feel great!

400774_465_A.jpg

I love the new Nike line, the light blues and purples

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

I love the new Nike line, the light blues and purples

Yeah it's definitely well done, just not my style going with all those purples and greens and etc... Blue is where it's at for this guy!

Tomorrow for the first time I get to wear my American flag pants. BOOYAH

Picked these up from the nike outlet
aefc5355-b7bd-b33d.jpg

Now I need to get gray shorts to match the pink shirt, and waiting on the Nike flat brimstone to come out so I can get a white and gray one
I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

I got to see the 2012 Adidas/Ashworth collections first hand today. They looked good on print but they look even better in real life. The new Adidas shoes are amazing, especially the casual ones.

I bought a white belt :shock:

Seriously pondering this Puma shirt, like the little fun design on the back, and the front is pretty basic except for where the buttons are. I already have 3 shirts that are Duke blue, but why not another one?

L19S6KTbRQAQqGIq76-POZBCOkbDbV2re7Dkai_SZGXGWjc4EdZ95YzbX4hSKICHkL12ter11hMaDXevVTtbp9snEfLU-MmLXxTqWVzGJks3TOTYVVnqPT7Nz5UX8WSnrcwQ6cd2pkeF3lKl3DZ5PWuFUX8jql8Z5jIxrpZn-JqbmimFTtWu6SfZ=s220-c

kq44B3dRyrHWzKa40p588Gk_RA7ctmZok-CxT1hSVPDL4vKx2Td8XGJe5o3pxIYEDUqhfbXffkzCWpi1HSYLt5Tzv-xLEe-Yq5Uh8EsaElmYx5QfR-jo0BunauMH_iTz0h00xFl8rZINCGFwn50u508VX-xPDYjXtnVVsoUhPo1d-cB4WBLqf38ozfU5Aukwu4mJOLG7fA=s220-c

These aren't new, but I just bought a pair of FJ Contours. I had a pair of Ecco's, but the spikes never would stay in. I have to say that these FJ's are way more comfortable than the Eccos. The spikes also feel way better than the Eccos also.

Black adidas tech pants and a blue/white nike web belt.....new in my closet....along with some Nautica polos...

my flat front tech pants finally came in. also picked up the white and black nike flat brim hats today.

More Sligo goodies arrived today from Fairway Styles!! Went a little mild with solid colors since I'll wear most of these to work. Still had to pick up a lime green one!!

sligofs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back