THP Fantasy Football 2011 is Official

HAHAHHA.

I still like him at 1/2.

That is the problem with the top 3-4 picks. You have to explain why you didn't love Foster/AP/CJ. At 16 I can happily take Dez then follow with the quick Romo for the 1-2 punch baby!!:cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

i kept foster as my keeper today in my other league and i also could have kept aaron rodgers and Adrian Peterson. it was a hard decision but i guess a good one to have i hope he just keeps it up.

Is this a 2 person league?:bananadance:

That is the problem with the top 3-4 picks. You have to explain why you didn't love Foster/AP/CJ. At 16 I can happily take Dez then follow with the quick Romo for the 1-2 punch baby!!:cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

Dez in the 1st round...hehe
That is funny.

i kept foster as my keeper today in my other league and i also could have kept aaron rodgers and Adrian Peterson. it was a hard decision but i guess a good one to have i hope he just keeps it up.

Tough choice...my only concern with that pick of the three in a keeper, is Fosters hamstring. I may have gone with Rodgers, but then again, I know nothing about the league your in or any other details.

I could make OEM sweat and wait till the 2nd to take Dez:chicken:

You are right, he will be, not 1st round pick worthy though.

I think he is going to have a huge FF year. But I was kidding with top 2 rounds. Or was I OEM?:drool:

I think he is going to have a huge FF year. But I was kidding with top 2 rounds. Or was I OEM?:drool:

I think Dez will have a big FF year..but he is one of those that it's hard to say where they should go....this is my first time in a 16 team league so it's going to be quite a bit different. Got lots of studying to do.

I think Dez will have a big FF year..but he is one of those that it's hard to say where they should go....this is my first time in a 16 team league so it's going to be quite a bit different. Got lots of studying to do.

I've been mocking for about an hour now. 16th is tougher than I thought.:touredge:

I've been mocking for about an hour now. 16th is tougher than I thought.:touredge:

How you manage a 16 team mock? I haven't seen any on ESPN in awhile?

I've got my sources buddy!:D

...Enjoying those smilies at the end of every post yet? :bananadance:

EDIT: And it's funny what google can do for a guy... :D

That is not a tombstone, that is a championship trophy!!! (been saving that pic huh?)

No, just found it today. Typed "overblown icon" into Google, first result.

--
tapatalk

Has anyone had any luck in importing rankings into ESPN's pre-draft ranking list? It has a drop-down but there is no option to add anything as far as I can tell.

Has anyone had any luck in importing rankings into ESPN's pre-draft ranking list? It has a drop-down but there is no option to add anything as far as I can tell.

I was trying to look into that as well but have had no luck. instead I spent 4 hours re-arranging my entire ranking list.

I was trying to look into that as well but have had no luck. instead I spent 4 hours re-arranging my entire ranking list.

I just looked at it again.... This is for imported a ranking list from another ESPN FF League you currently have going. Thats why I couldnt.

It would be so much easier to pre rank players via excel and then upload it.

Had our 10 team KEEPER league in person draft yesterday. Was a lot of fun... but easy considering only 10 teams this year. I've never participated in a 16 team league before, most i've ever dealt with was 14 once. THAT WAS BRUTAL because we used individual defensive players as well so the draft took like 28 hours. The best thing about online live drafts is that timer!

Lets do this thing!

God - that is what I fear, too. I'm going to try to see if it is an Insider (TM) thing.

I just looked at it again.... This is for imported a ranking list from another ESPN FF League you currently have going. Thats why I couldnt.

It would be so much easier to pre rank players via excel and then upload it.

Aww, bummer. 4 hours here I come - sorry bosses!

Does anyone want to do a 16 team mock draft to get ready for our draft on Thursday?? If I can get 15 I will set it up.???

Does anyone want to do a 16 team mock draft to get ready for our draft on Thursday?? If I can get 15 I will set it up.???

i would like to do that, i have done a 12 team but that just doesnt compare. depending on when it is, I will participate.

That would be interesting. I'm sick of doing the 12 teamers and basically counting picks. What a PITA.

I'd be up for a 16 team mock, the number of possible 3rd and 4th on the depth charts that you will need to start is boggling my mind. :beat-up:

Back