THP Fantasy Football League #3 Draft Lottery

This is probably more of a College Football topic, but I know bragging rights will come from FF. I know the Huskers will need to put up or shut up, but I'll take more money any day of the week!!!
O snap a Cornhusker....dear lord...your boys better represent in the Big 10 or the smack talk shall rain down from the heavens yo!!

Looks like you, me, staticline, and triplebogie. I think Bridges is in 1 or 2. Not sure about anyone else. We Texans sure love our football :)

Also since its evident by the lottery video that at least half of this league will not even know what a dust devil IS, I have now changed my name to Alls fair in love and Romo.

Thank you.

Another Texan here in League 1.

PS good luck League 3

So what is the official beer of the draft? haha

15th meh ill make it work.

Pick 13.....whew. I can't even mock draft to practice!

Where is the rest of league 3 at? League #1's thread is like 12 pages already......we need some FF insight/smack talk going on in here.

Drafting Tyrel Pryor as your 5th WR, discuss :)

Pryor, Beanie Wells, Clarett, Troy Smith, Ginn, Nugent will be my draft order.

Where is the rest of league 3 at? League #1's thread is like 12 pages already......we need some FF insight/smack talk going on in here.

Terrible idea. Considering you can probably pick him up week 9 off waivers.

Man if you guys draft like you trash talk, I'm gonna own this league :laughing:

So what is the official beer of the draft? haha

I'm voting for any beer without fruit! Hops and fruit dont mix....kinda like Romo and football....it just doesn't work

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

amen!

I think most of the guys are too busy prepping to trash talk. They're going to need all the help they can get!!!!

I am gonna need help, I am killing myself over having to auto draft. its hard to trash talk when you wont be making any picks. Hopefully I can get to a computer before the draft ends and I can atleast have a little bit of say over my bench players. But until then, I will have to save my trash talk for after the teams are drafted.

I've been spending way too much time in the outing thread...bout to change since all you Texas love boys are littering the thread with so called trash talk

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

Man if you guys draft like you trash talk, I'm gonna own this league :laughing:

I thought this was a fantasy football competition for the English Premier League. Looks like my draft order of Berbatov, Tevez, Persie, Bent wont get me very far. :drinks:

My drafts usually look like I have autodraft on since they are so bad. The waiver wire is usually my friend.

My drafts usually look like I have autodraft on since they are so bad. The waiver wire is usually my friend.

unfortunately the waiver wire will be nobodies friend after 256 players are drafted.

I am gonna need help, I am killing myself over having to auto draft. its hard to trash talk when you wont be making any picks. Hopefully I can get to a computer before the draft ends and I can atleast have a little bit of say over my bench players. But until then, I will have to save my trash talk for after the teams are drafted.

Do you have a buddy or a youngster that could draft for you instead? Otherwise your team could be heading south faster than MSU did again Florida in their bowl game last year. :bulgy-eyes:

Yeah, but usually the nobodies are the ones I find that end up making a difference, lol

unfortunately the waiver wire will be nobodies friend after 256 players are drafted.

I've never done a 16 team league, but I assume it will be really hard to separate yourself with the teams being spread so thin. I might have to get risky in my drafting.

Can you use the smartphone app to draft?

Do you have a buddy or a youngster that could draft for you instead? Otherwise your team could be heading south faster than MSU did again Florida in their bowl game last year. :bulgy-eyes:

I probably could get someone. But I have my pre-draft ranking pretty well planned out. If i had someone else draft they wold probably select the same as the computer.

OUCH on the MSU call out.... that hurt deep.
Yeah, but usually the nobodies are the ones I find that end up making a difference, lol

That is very true!

I've never done a 16 team league, but I assume it will be really hard to separate yourself with the teams being spread so thin. I might have to get risky in my drafting.

I dont have a smart phone, but I dont think they have one anyways.

ESPN basic draft works on my iphone in Safari, but it's not near as nice as the full flash version.

Sorry emanthei, but considering I haven't met a single person from THP yet there is very little to go off of if one was wanting to give a little all in fun ribbing lol

Sorry emanthei, but considering I haven't met a single person from THP yet there is very little to go off of if one was wanting to give a little all in fun ribbing lol

oh it is quite alright. I wouldnt put myself in those situations if I couldnt handle it! But considering you are from texas I wouldnt take it personally anyway:alien:

Back