Congrats on the eagle!

Contrats sir.

Congrats, Andrew!

Congrats Andrew, and it doesn't matter how you got it, an eagle is an eagle!

congrats!!

Congrats! That's a milestone to keep :D

Andrew you will be like a fox in the chicken pen. Once you get a taste of that big bird, dude it's on like donkey kong! You will be chasing that big chicken with more desire than ever now that you have had a nibble. Happy for ya man!!!!!!

Gratz on the first Eagle!!!

Hopefully I will be able to say the same thing sometime soon

Congrats on the eagle!!

Congrats on the eagle. I remember my first one but sadly lost the ball the next hole.

Eagles are good. Congrats. My daughter made her first yesterday. She was excited as you are.

Kevin

Wow, a response only THP can give! Thanks so much all. Can't wait until I break 80 for the first time now!

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk

Congrats Andrew !

Grats man! Im sure you'll never forget it. I still remember every detail about my first birdie, par, and eagle.

well done fella.....

i've had a few but the best ones were a full wedge shot i holed when i was about 12 and then just over a month ago for an eagle at the very last hole.i had about 75yrds in and made the eagle to be 2 under my handicap.

Congrats Andrew! Here's to many more.

Congrats! Keep them coming!

I have 2.5 eagles on my account;)
First was after a bit more than a year of playing when i made 540 yards par 5 in two with a driver and 3 wood and knocked in severely crooked 8 footer. Made a triple bogey on 150 yards par 3 right after that;)
Second one was last season when on a downhill par 4 329 y i drove over the green and chipped it in.
The half was on 360 yards uphill par 4 when i drove first OB then the third was on the fairway and i holed it out from 75 yards for par... if there would be no OB....;)))

Great stuff. Nice job. Chip-ins by themselves are sweet to experience, let alone for Birdie or Eagle!!!!

Thats Awesome! Congrats.

Finally got the monkey off my back tonight. #10 Royce Brook (par 4) ... 134 yd approach to elevated green. Holed a 9 iron.

Sucky part is that the green was slightly elevated, saw it disappear, so we thought it went off the back of the green - couldn't see it go in the hole ... oh well, not complaining. Finishing up my 4th season - missed a bunch of eagle putts (10-20') on par 5's over the last couple years - never really had a short enough putt to really feel I deserved it. Seems good to check that one off the bucket list ...

Awesome! Congrats, I've been playing 20+ years and haven't eagled yet. Sounds like you're doing well. Here's to many more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is really awesome. Good for you!

Congrats.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fantastic! Congratulations!

Back