Golf Ball Fitting

cazzara

Reaction score
Handicap
I am heading over to a Bridgestone fitting this weekend.

Anyone have this done? Am I allowed to hit as many balls and comparrison balls as I want or do I have to tell them 1 ball to test with?

There are quite a few threads on this subject and should yield plenty of info for you. Use advanced search and search by title.

That said, it all depends on how busy they are. I've heard of people going to slow fittings and hours hitting balls.

Thanks Hawk. It seems like it is hit or miss. Hopefully I get a good fitter who lets me hit a bunch of balls!!!

No problem. I hope you get to spend some extra time there. From what I've heard, you could learn a ton.

Went to go check the bridgestone sight to see if there were any near me...apparently they don't have them in Canada :bad:

The one I went to was pretty busy. I signed up and had to wait over an hour before getting my turn. He had me hit some "warm ups", hit 5 with my current ball, then 5 with the reccomended ball. Afterwards we spent a couple of minutes discussing the #'s.

I am heading over to a Bridgestone fitting this weekend.

Anyone have this done? Am I allowed to hit as many balls and comparrison balls as I want or do I have to tell them 1 ball to test with?

I went through a live Bridgestone fitting last spring and it was fairly busy, so I only hit the ball I was playing at the time (Pro V) and the balls they were recommending. I hit the B330RX and e6.

Went to one at start of July. Was using Nike 20XI-X and occaisionally Pro V at time.

The guy didn't rush and made sure that I was happy I had hit enough warm up balls before starting the testing. All in all I received excellent service from them and came away with a ball (B330-S) that , for me, out performs the Nike and Pro V.

Wonstongs, when I was looking late June according to Bridgstone site they did not offer them in UK, but when I called the UK distributor to enquire when they planned starting, I was told they had been doing them for 12 months but Bridgestone had not put it on their site for some reason. They promptly gave me a list of where and when and a load of phone numbers to book a place.

The Canadian distributor looks like it is

TOURNAMENT SPORTS
185 WEBER STREET SOUTH, WATERLOO, ONTARIO N2J 2B1, CANADA
E-mail: gpollock@tournament-sports.com

If I were you I would give them a shout to see if they offer the service themselves.

Went to one at start of July. Was using Nike 20XI-X and occaisionally Pro V at time.

The guy didn't rush and made sure that I was happy I had hit enough warm up balls before starting the testing. All in all I received excellent service from them and came away with a ball (B330-S) that , for me, out performs the Nike and Pro V.

Wonstongs, when I was looking late June according to Bridgstone site they did not offer them in UK, but when I called the UK distributor to enquire when they planned starting, I was told they had been doing them for 12 months but Bridgestone had not put it on their site for some reason. They promptly gave me a list of where and when and a load of phone numbers to book a place.

The Canadian distributor looks like it is

TOURNAMENT SPORTS
185 WEBER STREET SOUTH, WATERLOO, ONTARIO N2J 2B1, CANADA
E-mail: gpollock@tournament-sports.com

If I were you I would give them a shout to see if they offer the service themselves.

Wow thanks for the info! I will drop them a line and see if they offer anything here. Thanks again!

Back