Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you contact Blind9golf?

No. But I'll look into that!

Off subject. Can you multiquote with tapatalk, and if so how?

Tempo, timing, tapping.

I chose my RXF's over the MCs...I thought they were a bit hard at impact and I like the softer feel. Are you only looking at those 2 sets?

Glad your liking your Cally's. TC dislikes Puma and I dislike Callaway! Not saying they don'take good stuff. Just to each their own.

I've tried a lot of irons in the last coue days, but I hit everything but blades pretty much the same. But I seem to hit everything with KBS Tours extremely well. Both of these are appealing to me and are readily available here with those shafts.

Tempo, timing, tapping.

Id like to bring my ball flight down. Im using the RIP Red eyes aftermarket shaft, anyone have any thoughts?

Id like to bring my ball flight down. Im using the RIP Red eyes aftermarket shaft, anyone have any thoughts?

What is it at now? I would just say a lower lofted driver head. That is a pretty low launching shaft.

I was pondering some di9s to throw back in the bag and I have a bid on eBay 150 bucks plus free shipping is a steal. Some of my favorite irons I have ever owned

I was pondering some di9s to throw back in the bag and I have a bid on eBay 150 bucks plus free shipping is a steal. Some of my favorite irons I have ever owned

Thats a good ponder,

I'm pondering a new golf bag for my clubs and such. Something in the stand collection with plenty of storage.

Kongfrontation

I'm pondering a new golf bag for my clubs and such. Something in the stand collection with plenty of storage.

Kongfrontation

You should join me in going for a bright orange puma foundation bag! (only 5 dividers but seems like a lot of pockets)
pmg01002_orange.jpg

You should join me in going for a bright orange puma foundation bag! (only 5 dividers but seems like a lot of pockets)
pmg01002_orange.jpg

Sweet god thats one ugly bag. I'm happy for you that you've found a bag you like but my god.

Sweet god thats one ugly bag. I'm happy for you that you've found a bag you like but my god.

Haha I like the look of it a lot (still thinking orange is too much). The colors are really good too (Orange, Lime, Red, White, Blue, Black)

pmg01002_orange.jpg

You get a bowl of soup with that bag

Kongfrontation

pmg01002_orange.jpg

Yeah man! Vol Nation bag!!! Rock it with pride, Concept!

Tempo, timing, tapping.

pmg01002_orange.jpg

I can't believe Fowler doesn't have a staff bag in this color :alien:

OMG that bag is horrid! Now, I don't mind the orange when Fowler wears it, but to me that bag just ewwww. But hey different strokes....

I need a new bag myself. I'm thinking to go with a cart bag as I'm always either riding or using my pushcart. I'm leaning towards a 14 way jobber, just too many options I always get indecisive.

Kongfrontation

Tadashi, I've got the Sun Mountain Superlight 3.5 bag, and it's got a ton of pockets on it. I can get my full rainsuit in there as well as a dozen balls (out of the golf ball boxes) along with lots of other stuff in the pockets. I think that it's a better bag for carrying clubs than having them on a cart, but I'd still advise you to check it out. If you want more details about the bag when used on a cart, let me know.

Im gonna ponder how to make sure bright orange no longer shows up on THP unless it involves Bridgestone and golfballs :)

Pondering a new 3 wood. Diablo Octane or maybe even an Edge? Maybe a Launcher? I would love to hit a Heavy Fairway but not sure where I can find one...

I think I am going to go with a neutral or tour version as I tend to hook my 3 wood when I miss and for some reason it seems that 3 woods (when offset) are more off set than other clubs.

Pondering a 2 iron....

Im gonna ponder how to make sure bright orange no longer shows up on THP unless it involves Bridgestone and golfballs :)

TMod is going to be so much fun!! I think that Forum Leader looks kick ass above that serious mug shot

Pondering staff bags. Specifically Bridgestone, Cleveland/Srixon, and Callaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back