LOL, ive only played Horde, haven't touched anything else yet.

I've made it to act 4 chapter 5 there is some crazy stuff in the campaign.

Rushing is the name of the game in the new Madden. Its so much easier to run than pass so having a dude like CJ gives you a major advantage. Nice rushing game dude

You said it. I also like using Frank Gore and Marshawn Lynch. :D

Picked up some DLC off steam for Fallout NV yesterday, "Old World Blues" and "Lonesome Road". I started playing "Old World Blues", and I like it better than the actual "Fallout New Vegas" game, too bad they didn't make a whole game out of that instead of a DLC.

Any Diablo series fans out there? Waiting for the Diablo 3 beta...impatiently!

Any Diablo series fans out there? Waiting for the Diablo 3 beta...impatiently!

My son is a Diablo series fan, and he has spent more than half his life waiting for Diablo 3, literally. haha

52848b86-9c27-c9b4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk because I am away from my Mac

i preorded GOW3, madden 12 and COD MW3. My madden came in for ps3 (i have an XBOX) and i sent it back and am still waiting for my GOW3 to arrive here in Afghanistan.

BF3 beta for early access starts tomorrow. A stream was going tonight(already ended) was giving out numerous beta keys(I wrote down close to 15) they go live tomorrow at 3pm EST

For anyone interested.

Done Gears on Insane and am almost level 78 in the MP. Love the game

Battlefield 3 baby coming soon.

2 was great are has a lot of changes in store!

Got Rage this weekend and am kind of disappointed. I probably should have looked into it a little more. I thought it was going to be like a cross between Fallout 3 and Borderlands, but the only thing it has in common with FO3 is Bethesda softworks. It looks like Borderlands, but more realistic graphically, which was their intent I believe. IMO its not nearly as fun as Borderlands to play. It's more of a console game ported over to PC. It looks great, but most of the world is pre-rendered, not much stuff to interact with, can't wander off the main paths and such. Not much depth of character, or any character development. It's basically drive somewhere, shoot the bad guys, drive somewhere else, shoot more bad guys, etc. Ammo is scarce, the selection of weapons is small and you can't pick up weapons from defeated enemies. Can't even buy ammo from shops. Probably the most annoying thing to me personally is the fact that you are basically forced to win races to get vehicle upgrades, which you have to have to continue the game. I don't like driving vehicles in games, except for Borderlands where the vehicle controls were the same as walking controls. The good part is that I didn't have single issue with running the game like, apparently, so many have had, I'm just pretty underwhelmed with the game itself. I'm not saying it's a bad game, just not what I would call a good game. I would much prefer to have a more open environment, some sort of depth of character or storyline, and more options when it comes to, well, everything. I'll finish the game, but I don't see it having any replay value at this point.

I want Forza 4....badly.

Bought Dark Souls having finished Gears 3. Dark Souls is THE hardest game I have ever played almost disc snappingly so but I have hung in there and am slowly making progress......right up to the point CoDMW3, Battlefield 3 and Elder Scrolls: Skyrim are released and I never touch the game again :)

Done Gears on Insane and am almost level 78 in the MP. Love the game

I love the game but jeez....I'm only level 51 and done on insane.

Battlefield 3 baby coming soon.

2 was great are has a lot of changes in store!

Loved the beta minus the going through the map and not getting to play caspian border. But I can't wait for it!

Bought Dark Souls having finished Gears 3. Dark Souls is THE hardest game I have ever played almost disc snappingly so but I have hung in there and am slowly making progress......right up to the point CoDMW3, Battlefield 3 and Elder Scrolls: Skyrim are released and I never touch the game again :)

I got DS on gamefly the other day and played for an hour and hung it up, I just cannot get into it. I don't mind dying all the time, but dayum.

Skyrim will consume my gaming I'm pretty sure.

I got DS on gamefly the other day and played for an hour and hung it up, I just cannot get into it. I don't mind dying all the time, but dayum.

Skyrim will consume my gaming I'm pretty sure.

I've played and tested a lot of games (my best mate was a senior producer for Bullfrog and then EA) but I have never played anything as hard as DS!

I can see causing Skyrim causing a divorce!

Next week I may do something I have never done before, I may take the day off to play a video game.

Arkham City is going to be amazing.

Next week I may do something I have never done before, I may take the day off to play a video game.

Arkham City is going to be amazing.

Piss! I forgot about that one too!

I am so glad that Skyrim is being released when I can't get out the course after work.

Anyone getting on Forza 4? I was disappointed by 3 so I am hesitant to grab 4.

Anyone getting on Forza 4? I was disappointed by 3 so I am hesitant to grab 4.

I skipped 3 but LOVED 2. I'm really thinking I may grab it today, excellent reviews so far, love myself a good racing game.

Gears fan here. Finished campaign but haven't had the time to jump hard into multiplayer. May see if anyone wants to get together for some rounds.

I skipped 3 but LOVED 2. I'm really thinking I may grab it today, excellent reviews so far, love myself a good racing game.

Yeah man, a good racing game is a lot of fun. I loved 2 as well, and still own it. I think I may rent 4 on GameFly before buying it, but it will take awhile because I forgot to get it on launch. I haven't read the reviews yet, but I really hoped the fixed the online racing on the new one because it was dreadful on 3.

Yeah man, a good racing game is a lot of fun. I loved 2 as well, and still own it. I think I may rent 4 on GameFly before buying it, but it will take awhile because I forgot to get it on launch. I haven't read the reviews yet, but I really hoped the fixed the online racing on the new one because it was dreadful on 3.

Yeah, that's what I heard, kinda kept me away form it alltogether. Seems like things are back where they should be now from the early outlooks though. Looks even better graphically too, which is amazing because honestly 2 still looks good by todays standards, crazy they can keep pushing it.

Back