Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometime yesterday when no one was home. Actually Im not even sure he tried, maybe just left a slip because I dont know why he wouldnt just leave them like they usually do. And while were at it might as well rant about the USPS. They open at 8am? Most of us have to be at work at 8am. They close at 5pm when most of us get off work. wtf? How is that supposed to work for anyone. What a joke of a service and now they want to cut out Saturdays. They need a serious overhaul from top to bottom. And I just want to say I ask Golfergal to send them USPS because they are usually faster then UPS and deliver on Saturday. haha

That really does suck. I don't understand why they don't just leave them there.

That really does suck. I don't understand why they don't just leave them there.

They open at 9AM today so you know where I'll be.

Dude no wonder you couldn't sleep didn't you sleep all afternoon? If I even sleep a little bit during the day I might as well stay up all night.

They open at 9AM today so you know where I'll be.

Dude no wonder you couldn't sleep didn't you sleep all afternoon? If I even sleep a little bit during the day I might as well stay up all night.

Yeah dude, I slept from like 3 to 5. I had to.

Man work these days has left little time for banter. You are not feeling well TC? Chicken soup dude!

My last Saturday working suckas, damn it feels good to be a gangster.

TC just needs to eat a big bowl of cereal every day. People would be amazed of the difference if they just ate breakfast. I dont know how people do it not eating. Kind of doesnt make sense to me. Food=fuel no?

TC just needs to eat a big bowl of cereal every day. People would be amazed of the difference if they just ate breakfast. I dont know how people do it not eating. Kind of doesnt make sense to me. Food=fuel no?

I'm one of those idiots. Sometimes I remember I haven't eaten yet because I'm dizzy

I feel like crap if I eat anything but a granola bar for breakfast. But I am a ninja.

Ninjas dont eat. Gotta stay light on their feet. Ive been eating the bowl of cereal every morning my whole life. Its a staple of keeping the OEM hand strong. I had anywhere from 2-3 boxes on hand so if one gets boring you can have something else. And you can never run out.

Ninjas dont eat. Gotta stay light on their feet. Ive been eating the bowl of cereal every morning my whole life. Its a staple of keeping the OEM hand strong. I had anywhere from 2-3 boxes on hand so if one gets boring you can have something else. And you can never run out.

You seem like a Count Chocula guy.

You seem like a Count Chocula guy.

No way dude. Fruit Loops with marshmallows. Lucky Charms. Strawberry or Blueberry Mini wheats. Frosted Flakes.

I still dream about the day they come out with Lucky Charms: OOPS All Marshmallows. I will buy every box.

No way dude. Fruit Loops with marshmallows. Lucky Charms. Strawberry or Blueberry Mini wheats. Frosted Flakes.

I still dream about the day they come out with Lucky Charms: OOPS All Marshmallows. I will buy every box.

No wonder your breakfast is your "fuel".

No wonder your breakfast is your "fuel".

Throw in the two vitamins and its basically a can of energy drink. I do love my cereal.

What you're eating for breakfast is probably worse than not eating breakfast.

I buy bags of sugar and just take 1/2 a cup worth every morning.

I do this with Splenda. I think it is healthier.

Bah! 5 years from now they will come out with a report that the synthetic sugars give you cooties. Real deal sugar is the way to go.

What you're eating for breakfast is probably worse than not eating breakfast.

No way dude. Starving your body aint good for you and makes you gain weight.

Bah! 5 years from now they will come out with a report that the synthetic sugars give you cooties. Real deal sugar is the way to go.

Do you use real butter too?

Do you use real butter too?

Of course. Margarine was the life saver and then 10 years later they say butter is actually better for you. Moderation is the key. That is why I only go a 1/2 cup sugar in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back