THP Fantasy Football Week 3 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's football day!! I have too many red letters next to my players. Not a big fan of Beanie Wells being a game time decision.

Is everyone feeling good about the games today?

Yes ma'am. I don't have any health concerns for my starters this week. I'm hoping for another 130-140 point week.

I hate plantar fasciitis as much as I hate pulled hammies, especially in the late games and/or MNF.

Yes ma'am. I don't have any health concerns for my starters this week. I'm hoping for another 130-140 point week.

Cam was a terrible pick dude. I'll give you Deji Karim for him

Peyton Hillis getting strep makes me sick! I think the Toilet Bowl is in my future. I would look forward to the first pick in the draft but I can't even do that!

I have the least points scored of any team in the first 2 weeks, confidence is not high for my team at all. We'll try to climb out of the cellar today.

Sent from Tapatalk

You guys will play each other eventually right?

Ddec is that you?

I don't know who Deji Karim is. I watched every Panther preseason game. Cam played a total of a little over 5 quarters in the preseason and looking at his body of work, the only thing he struggled with was completion %. He's much smarter than he gets credit for, and he's got a cannon on his arm, and he can move. I wish I wouldn't have made the Moreno pick, other than that, I am pretty happy with JB's Nuts.

I don't know who Deji Karim is. I watched every Panther preseason game. Cam played a total of a little over 5 quarters in the preseason and looking at his body of work, the only thing he struggled with was completion %. He's much smarter than he gets credit for, and he's got a cannon on his arm, and he can move. I wish I wouldn't have made the Moreno pick, other than that, I am pretty happy with JB's Nuts.

LOL that is hilarious and weird

Let's just say it and call it the Bridges Bowl. I like that name.

Let's just say it and call it the Bridges Bowl. I like that name.

Spank I am going to punish you for saying that. Certainly not in FF but somehow

That literally just made me laugh out loud hahaha.

Deji is going to explode soon and TC will rue the day he didn't jump at this

Spank I am going to punish you for saying that. Certainly not in FF but somehow

I'll make sure I wear my shin guards that day.

Chunky, do you think you could have the cojones to drop Manning from your roster? I think Doo Doo needs another QB.

Deji is going to explode soon and TC will rue the day he didn't jump at this

I've heard about some of the offers you've received and you reject them all. I would trade Cam, b/c I know you need a QB, but you have to give up something for it.

I agree. I wanted him, but once again you stole him from me on waivers.

The benefits of being the worst team in FF. I'm thinking by week 10 I will have all the best backups in the NFL

I've heard about some of the offers you've received and you reject them all. I would trade Cam, b/c I know you need a QB, but you have to give up something for it.

As far as I know I"ve only gotten one. Hillis was the sticking point. Gore on the other hand is available. I tried to respond but he OEM'd the trade offer.

I'll make sure I wear my shin guards that day.

Chunky, do you think you could have the cojones to drop Manning from your roster? I think Doo Doo needs another QB.

LOL I don't know why I"m holding on to him. I was at first thinking that maybe if I could make the playoffs he might magically appear. Now it's looking sad. I guess later in the season he could be trade bait

As far as I know I"ve only gotten one. Hillis was the sticking point. Gore on the other hand is available. I tried to respond but he OEM'd the trade offer.

You wouldn't trade Hillis for a wicked QB? Isn't Hillis doubtful today? Just sayin.

The benefits of being the worst team in FF. I'm thinking by week 10 I will have all the best backups in the NFL

Chunky, I can tell you right now that you don't have the worst team in FF. Second worst, maybe but definitely not the worst. :D

You wouldn't trade Hillis for a wicked QB? Isn't Hillis doubtful today? Just sayin.

I look at it this way. Yes I want Romo. But Romo is 6 points or so better per game than Orton. Losing Hillis means I plug in Woodhead. That is a huge difference in points and I actually lose out in the deal. I think you are undervaluing Hillis. In a PPR league I expect him to be top 5 RB if healthy. I mean he hasn't had a good game yet but he still puts up good points

With my luck and the 14 game schedule, his team will be one that I don't play.

What I really need is for one of my RBs to have a good game, and then have Vick get over 20 points too.

Sent from Tapatalk

With my luck and the 14 game schedule, his team will be one that I don't play.

What I really need is for one of my RBs to have a good game, and then have Vick get over 20 points too.

Sent from Tapatalk

Hairy I think you just called me out!! It's on

I look at it this way. Yes I want Romo. But Romo is 6 points or so better per game than Orton. Losing Hillis means I plug in Woodhead. That is a huge difference in points and I actually lose out in the deal. I think you are undervaluing Hillis. In a PPR league I expect him to be top 5 RB if healthy. I mean he hasn't had a good game yet but he still puts up good points

That is good logic actually. If you add Hillis and Orton together you would have to get equal or more points out of Romo and the other player you end up plugging in. I dont know all the players, so Im not commenting on the trade itself, but its sound logic.

I hear ya dude. I like Hillis, he's a monster.

I am MegaMind! Off to the range. Enjoy the games today guys. And GG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back