The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im so with you dude. I hate our running game right now. I know its a passing league but look at our WR's right now. Dez cant decide if he actually wants to man up and play a few downs and Miles is out. We need a big time runner not a part time fragile guy. I still wish Jerry would have traded up for Run DMC

Trading their 2004 1st round pick to Bills and passing on Steven Jackson really payed off. I mean look how good Julius Jones is

Trading their 2004 1st round pick to Bills and passing on Steven Jackson really payed off. I mean look how good Julius Jones is

yeah not so good.

Detroit will definitely be over 500. They are a very solid team this year.

Until they actually do it I won't believe it. Their season depends totally on one guy and if Stafford goes down they are going to be struggling. Bills have had what? one winning season in the last 8 - 10 years? Wasn't this a 4-12 team last year? Again with them I will believe it when I see it.

I really hope the Redskins put it on the Rams today. If Rex throws some more pickles he is benched.

Looking forward to the games today. Got all of our usual Sunday stuff done and now Im rolling some iPing putts waiting for Kickoff.

I'm gonna be sitting here all day biting my fingernails hoping that Vick doesn't get hurt. Again.

Can't wait for the Ravens Jets game tonight.

Chefs-Vikings coming on soon. I could use a nap! haha

Chefs-Vikings coming on soon. I could use a nap! haha

Take a nap and miss the Chiefs first win this year?!?! I know, wishful thinking.

Vikings with a 3 and out on their first possesion. Getting ready to punt.

32 yard return for Arenas. KC in Viking territory to start (43 yard line)

Thank you Matt Stafford - brilliant throw!

Tappin' from my iPad!

First down KC! And they earned it. Their first first down was after a third down sack and a facemask penalty.

ANother first down! 13 yard gain for Jones.

And the drive stalls. Got to the 10, but penalties and losses take them to the 22. Succup with a 39 yard FG. 3-0 KC.

Romo to Dez = TD. I like it!

Step-dad is from MI but lives here now so fun little battle.

Tappin' from my iPad!

The Panthers are running all over da Bears. Time to cream Cutler.

Ooops! Forte busts out a monster run

Anyone else having problems with FantasyCast through ESPN? It's not refreshing automatically.

And Matt Stafford needs to step it up on this next drive.

How in the heck was Owen Daniels so wide open? I expected better from the Steelers. Also, Foster is running all over them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back