The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
8GB only... straight ghetto.

Smart move if you're apple though, pretty much making people buy the 4S.
Counting the minutes till iOS5. Seriously can't wait.

Why are we still talking about this 4S. We should've all came on here, stated that apple has dissapointed us, and this thread shouldn't get bumped until next summer!!!

Galaxy S2 here I come!!!

Edit: BTW I am a current iPhone user. Just fed up with their lack of forward movement...and not being able to look at flash sites!!! Or not being able to order from the THP store on my iPhone!!!

Tempo, timing, tapping.

Why are we still talking about this 4S. We should've all came on here, stated that apple has dissapointed us, and this thread shouldn't get bumped until next summer!!!

Galaxy S2 here I come!!!

Tempo, timing, tapping.

Do it man and let me know how you like it. Im teetering.

I'm not sure why someone with the 4 already would upgrade to this unless they had an upgrade available with their phone company that made it very cheap. I wouldn't in a million years.

Played with the Galaxy II S yesterday and while impressed with the phone especially the screen I think it was to big (sprint model). That combined with battery life and android having no solid backup and restore makes upgrading to the 4s a no brainer. Especially coming from the a 3Gs. I agree though that 4 -> 4s is not worth an upgrade fee but I'm betting AT&T and Verizon may have something to say about it come pre-order date.

iOS using Tapatalk

Had been waiting for the 5 (have been using the 3GS) so was kinda bumped that all we got was the 4S. But come to think of it, I would have been happy with the 4S announcement if it looked different from the 4 - the 4S specs are pretty solid. I think I'll upgrade just so I can have enough battery life to use Golfshot GPS for a full 18 holes.

Good info in here from yesterday. Wife and I are both on the original 3G and they are very slow. Not sure what we can wait until the 5 version.

Do it man and let me know how you like it. Im teetering.

Sorry Kev. I went to AT&T today with my heart set on the S2 and the second I picked it up I knew that there was no way I could logically own this phone. Now don't get me wrong, I was fascinated with how easy it is to use compared to other Android phones. Also the speed and camera are both top notch. It's a great looking phone but with my job and the way that I beat phones around this thing is so flimsy feeling that I'm afraid we wouldn't make it more than a week together before I had to use my insurance to get another one. And that's no bueno when the deductible is set at $200 for it.

I guess I'll just have to live with my small screen and learn how to have frequent productive chats with the soon to be new woman in my life...Siri.

Damn you Apple!!! I keep giving you money and you keep giving me the smallest screen on the premium smart phone market. How am I supposed to watch my adult movies on a 3.5" screen?!?!?!

Tempo, timing, tapping.

I don't have a problem with the S. The specs are great in my opinion, people wanted/needed a global phone got it, people wanted better OS/notifications got it(coming), better camera and it's coming. I just don't get why people thought an iPhone5 was coming...it was an S year lol

I'll be replacing the wife's iPhone 3 with the iPhone 4S on day 1.

I don't have a problem with the S. The specs are great in my opinion, people wanted/needed a global phone got it, people wanted better OS/notifications got it(coming), better camera and it's coming. I just don't get why people thought an iPhone5 was coming...it was an S year lol

S stands for shut up! I want my bigger screen. It couldve been the same friggin phone. Just enlarge the screen! BTW just kidding about the shut up!

Tempo, timing, tapping.

As much as I want a 5 I am going to have to update to 4S. If I didn't have Mac Computers I would probably change but the integration is just to nice to leave.

Sorry Kev. I went to AT&T today with my heart set on the S2 and the second I picked it up I knew that there was no way I could logically own this phone. Now don't get me wrong, I was fascinated with how easy it is to use compared to other Android phones. Also the speed and camera are both top notch. It's a great looking phone but with my job and the way that I beat phones around this thing is so flimsy feeling that I'm afraid we wouldn't make it more than a week together before I had to use my insurance to get another one. And that's no bueno when the deductible is set at $200 for it.

I guess I'll just have to live with my small screen and learn how to have frequent productive chats with the soon to be new woman in my life...Siri.

Damn you Apple!!! I keep giving you money and you keep giving me the smallest screen on the premium smart phone market. How am I supposed to watch my adult movies on a 3.5" screen?!?!?!

Tempo, timing, tapping.

I pretty much felt the same away about the SII. Great specs in a cheap body. I dont think I'll be going that direction either.

I still wish I could display my upcoming appointments on the home screen. Until then it's droid for me!

I pretty much felt the same away about the SII. Great specs in a cheap body. I dont think I'll be going that direction either.

I'm torn between a couple of options for me. I don't think the iphone is going to be my choice.

I'm torn between a couple of options for me. I don't think the iphone is going to be my choice.

I think Im going to do the un-OEM thing and hold off till next year. Hopefully the actually new iphone comes out in June.

I think Im going to do the un-OEM thing and hold off till next year. Hopefully the actually new iphone comes out in June.

This is a shocking revalation!!

that's just crazy talk

I know, its as hard for me to type that as it is for you to read it. Im just not too impressed by anything Android right now and that 4s crap is not worth it.

I know, its as hard for me to type that as it is for you to read it. Im just not too impressed by anything Android right now and that 4s crap is not worth it.

I think the camera is the only real upgrade. The processor in the 4 does a great job.

Agreed Kevin but the more I think about the phones the worse my chances of sticking to anything for more than a few months...

I wish I could wait... but I need a new phone in the next month or so and had already waited for the 5 (or so I thought). I never liked my Samsung much and it glitches quite a bit, drops a ton of calls and there are little quirks with it that just annoy me. I know I would be at least happy with th 4s, but I cant help but waver after that presser they rolled out yesterday.

I'm torn between android and BB to be honest. I just want a reliable phone that will work when I need it

Agreed Kevin but the more I think about the phones the worse my chances of sticking to anything for more than a few months...

you are marcawesome

Kmac, I've had the same droid for like 2 years now. I don't get all the hot fuss about new ones. If I can call, check email, and tapatalk, I'm good to go. One of these days I'm going to get educated on all the OS's and "s" things. I typically have no clue what you guys are talking about.

Kmac, I've had the same droid for like 2 years now. I don't get all the hot fuss about new ones. If I can call, check email, and tapatalk, I'm good to go. One of these days I'm going to get educated on all the OS's and "s" things. I typically have no clue what you guys are talking about.

believe me you are probably better off that way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back