THP Fantasy Football Week 5 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tmex, are you on pot??? Welker is a stud.

Yeah but so is Arian the Barbarian. Gaffney is going to light up some weak competition in the NFC east too.

No trade with Yoccos! I've got a doozy out there and if not, I've got a doozy for chunky, which we know he won't do.

I have one out there for Hanks and one for Sunday orange jumpsuits or something like that

No trade with Yoccos! I've got a doozy out there and if not, I've got a doozy for chunky, which we know he won't do.

Chunkycellardweller likes being in last place brochacha.

Seriously? How long does it take one to review a trade and either say yes or no?

Seriously? How long does it take one to review a trade and either say yes or no?

yorkem doesnt allow Fantasy Football access at work. haha

I dont know, I run into this very often. GG is awesome to send a trade to. She is quick to say no but sends back a trade offer. we didnt make a deal, but it was fun

I think some people seriously dont look at FF until Sunday morning before kick off. Terrible way to manage a team.

I dont know, I run into this very often. GG is awesome to send a trade to. She is quick to say no but sends back a trade offer. we didnt make a deal, but it was fun

Agreed. Prompt and professional.

I think some people seriously dont look at FF until Sunday morning before kick off. Terrible way to manage a team.

I don't know. I just wish he'd accept or reject so I can move on.

I hate making trade offers or counter proposals at times. I have such a different look on my team than anyone else, its tough to see the value that we each see. I pick up players with different thoughts in mind a lot of the time.

With the app being free and email notification and reply this shouldn't happen.

I don't know. I just wish he'd accept or reject so I can move on.

Irresponsible management can really hinder ones team development. Now youre stuck in trade no mans land.

With the app being free and email notification and reply this shouldn't happen.

Some people dont have the app or email notification though. I'm not justifying but it's not always the case.

I hate making trade offers or counter proposals at times. I have such a different look on my team than anyone else, its tough to see the value that we each see. I pick up players with different thoughts in mind a lot of the time.

You need a WR, I have the best one in FF. Let's roll this thing son!

Bye weeks starting. Wow, didn't realize I drafted so many week 5ers. Coolbreeze should have an easy of time of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back